Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 30, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having my final dinner in a few then going home tonight.
Although Kendrah and I missed each other, Kendrah asked to stay one more night there. I am okay with that.
I had a 3rd Thoracentesis done this afternoon and the fluid getting sent out again to compare results to the first drainage. The 2nd drainage was never sent to the lab.
Had a scare being placed in isolation because Dr ordered test for TB. The results were negative as well as negative for blood clot.
So really we still don't know where fluid buildup came from in my lung. Drs say it's not an outside source such as chemicals, aerosols, or other environment exposure. Maybe something outside the body started it. I do know now that approximately 4 litres of fluid has been drained between three procedures. I will post more when I get home tonight. Time for blah dinner.

SPECIAL NOTE
I hope you feel better soon. (y)

Although Kendrah and I missed each other, Kendrah asked to stay one more night there. I am okay with that.
I had a 3rd Thoracentesis done this afternoon and the fluid getting sent out again to compare results to the first drainage. The 2nd drainage was never sent to the lab.
Had a scare being placed in isolation because Dr ordered test for TB. The results were negative as well as negative for blood clot.
So really we still don't know where fluid buildup came from in my lung. Drs say it's not an outside source such as chemicals, aerosols, or other environment exposure. Maybe something outside the body started it. I do know now that approximately 4 litres of fluid has been drained between three procedures. I will post more when I get home tonight. Time for blah dinner.

SPECIAL NOTE
@KenDuckySmith - we are all behind you, wishing you a speedy return home and recovery, sounds like a very rough time, but hopefully you are coming out of it now.
sick.jpg
friends.jpg

SPECIAL NOTE

@KenDuckySmith

It is good to hear from you, and that things are positive !!

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 8th November - 15.00pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items on this cold afternoon have just been sent out. As always, my thanks for all the gift items received, it helps to keeps my fleet of planes flying. I have updated my signature page with some minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom