Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 30, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 30th October - 10.50am BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have just been sent out. My great thanks for all the gifts received during today. A few minor changes to my signature page have been made. Have just received my second Sky Captain bonus, it only took three years of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to build 6 each of the factories (Laundry and Flight Catering) so that I don't have to ask you guys for any more Flight Catering or Blankets :p. if anyone can help with the factory building items on my signature below. I'll return what is on your game name/signature or what ever you prefer. Thanks in advance :)

Hi all,

For the second day in a row my game locked up and had to restart. All my gifts received have disappeared, this means I have lost over 50 barrels of 20 units of fuel! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm more than a little miffed since I am burning through my fuel. I think I might take a break from the game until my computer gets the upgrade. Don't waste any gifts on me, I don't get to keep them.

I finely decided to follow many of you and put game names will include items needed
good decision, makes gifting so much easier and useful
cool.png

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to build 6 each of the factories (Laundry and Flight Catering) so that I don't have to ask you guys for any more Flight Catering or Blankets :p. if anyone can help with the factory building items on my signature below. I'll return what is on your game name/signature or what ever you prefer. Thanks in advance :)
I can help with washing machines.

Hi all,

For the second day in a row my game locked up and had to restart. All my gifts received have disappeared, this means I have lost over 50 barrels of 20 units of fuel! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm more than a little miffed since I am burning through my fuel. I think I might take a break from the game until my computer gets the upgrade. Don't waste any gifts on me, I don't get to keep them.
CATS, DON'T GO!! WE HAVE LOST TOO MANY GOOD PLAYERS FROM THE GANG!!
tears.jpg
flowers.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I can help with Defrosters.

Regards

Harcourt

PS @Below_Average_AC_Player has cooling Chambers ;)

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi Everyone,

I'll be sending dryers.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Many thanks for all the gifts received! I encountered a glitch while sending this morning. I was able to send 10 gifts then got a message saying I had already gifted to all my neighbors! Since I have 118 neighbors, I didn't think that could be correct.:LOL: Went to the neighbor list instead of the gift list and was able to send the last 10. Hope they get to their recipients!

That's happened to me before as well. I do the test and visit madlen, then close out the app and re-open. This usually solves the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom