Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
I got my game back, one of my telsa power plant is missing, about 200000 cash :mad:and my gift list changed too_O. I will update tomorrow. you can send me event stuff, in 7 days will do nothing :arghh:but will play just for fun. I also in need of catering plz.
Thanks,
Maria

@wested eagle plz can you send me 6 observ. drone? the ones you sent me GI didn´t give me back :(

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for receiving so many gifts, send mine also but couldn't send anyone one back today.

Still trying to collect more items for the event but need all collections from the cold war and the rock's collection and don't have much items yet.

In the meantime keep collecting coins for my runway level 6, another 200.000 to go.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
It was quad-copter day today so finally found that Gate out of Hell today. No need for any more chainsaws. Would appreciate landing lamps for the Cold War collections (if they ever start dropping) but will return chainsaws unless otherwise posted on the forum.

Thank you for all your help. You guys rock or is that not-rock?

Hi all,
Please if you have these items and dont have the time to send me i will wait even week just keep in your mind and dont forget to send it any time any day thanks a lot.
4 Airline Route Map
3 Headset
4 Monitor
3 Walkie-talkie
Good Luck ALL (y)
Hey, if you send me an add to my main, I have Airline Route Maps. I could use a nice shiny new Fax Machine if you still have that as an option. :D

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Morning gang - but of a plea - can everyone ensure their siggie is up to date in whether you want chainsaws or not??? - I am sending unless you say otherwise, but as you are completing part of the event, you may no longer want them? I am going to carry on until I have a few more stars, and also only have one institute of volcanology.

How is your event going? - sorry, sore subject - I have completed gates of hell, and nearly the rocks collections (1 item needed - come on volcano, today is the day) - but cold war not a chance - of the 5 items it needs, I have 0,2,2,0,0 so goodness knows if I will manage. Feel I am wasting flights!

Am I the only one who isn't getting the Age of Ash event?

Just wanted to check my gifting as it has been a bit haywire of late, and I have had a couple of resets meaning using my backup and losing gifts - so:-

Today I have just sent to:-
@crescent moon, @Cosmic Blue, @gorrion, @HS72, @Phil G, @Red Fox One, @BelleAIr, @WhatHappenedNow, @Husam , @GiftXchange, @Wired Parrott, @Wabbitgirl, @starry, @KenDuckySmith, @Cath, @Blue Aero, @WAMike, @Waterman981, @Comet18 & @ShuhWong.

My waiting list for tomorrow contains:-
@Robert, @Bob1977, @gbswales, @Rainer, @ucaptain lole, @Mike47, @CharisseNicole, @Harcourt, @mo elbo, @Joe7, @Andy B, @bjs, @porvillewright, @IvanM, @TbombToronto, @wkndcmpr, @Laosge and then I start again!

My reason for quoting these is twofold:-
1) If you have sent me a gift and ae not listed above, I didn't get it = please let me know - those who have been playing a while will know I can get obsessive about trying to play fair and would hate to have missed you
2) If you are listed above and do not receive a gift in the last hour, or tomorrow as appropriate, again please let me know.

Thanks gang

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hi @ItsRalphy , I think I consistently got your gifts for the past few days. For today, I'm not sure. I had incoming gifts but couldn't remember if you're one of the senders or not (before reading this post). I'll pay attention and let you know if I got one from you in the next few days.

@Rainer : are you done with the event for both accounts? Asking so that I don't send Chainsaws your way.

Just wanted to check my gifting as it has been a bit haywire of late, and I have had a couple of resets meaning using my backup and losing gifts - so:-

@crescent moon, @Cosmic Blue, @gorrion, @HS72, @Phil G, @Red Fox One, @BelleAIr, @WhatHappenedNow, @Husam , @GiftXchange, @Wired Parrott, @Wabbitgirl, @starry, @KenDuckySmith, @Cath, @Blue Aero, @WAMike, @Waterman981, @Comet18 & @ShuhWong.

@Robert, @Bob1977, @gbswales, @Rainer, @ucaptain lole, @Mike47, @CharisseNicole, @Harcourt, @mo elbo, @Joe7, @Andy B, @bjs, @porvillewright, @IvanM, @TbombToronto, @wkndcmpr, @Laosge and then I start again!

1) If you have sent me a gift and ae not listed above, I didn't get it = please let me know - those who have been playing a while will know I can get obsessive about trying to play fair and would hate to have missed you
2) If you are listed above and do not receive a gift in the last hour, or tomorrow as appropriate, again please let me know.

Thanks gang
Received (y) thanks

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM

Thanks gang

I've received gifts from you, THX
You still want to get the technical pens or shall I switch to the Chainsaws?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23x64enx
Username
AL.Snow
I notice a lot of people "visiting" my volcano - are you getting anything from this as I have never collected anything by visiting neighbours volcanos?
Strange, but i see no one. i guess no one is visiting :).
But the Drops are too slow... not sure if it can be completed in the given time.
I dont get anything by visiting Neighbour's volcano either...i can just visit the Burnt Trees for Chainsaws which also has 30% hit rate to get the chainsaw...
Am i missing anything in the game....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Again I'm using both games to gift from and yesterday into last evening,
I believe I went from Barman @Andy B in night flyer1 to the letter A, and from @WhatHappenedNow to @Snowee in night flyer2.
It's the best option for me at the moment to gift this way, so I do not double gift to the same people from both accounts, and hope everyone is content to receive every two days.
I know there are many who only play one game and gift 20 per day, but with 100+ good neighbors, it's a week before you may get something. At one point I thought just having forum members as neighbors was best, but decided to add folks who ask to be neighbors, lol just because they wish to visit planetariums. I know I have certain neighbors who have multiple planetariums whom I visit too.

Hi All,

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next Group Launch will be Blue and take place tomorrow, Friday 21st October at 17.00pm London Time .
This blue launch will be opened by @Harcourt (HA Gift to Harco account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during today.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Harcourt

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Flew 7 planes all day yesterday to Cold War destinations and not one drop! Argh! Patience is not my strong suit. Those slot machines must be almost ready to pay off!!

I would like to clean up my red exclamations marks so have updated my signature with my needed building items. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom