Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Thanks for received gifts from my neighbors appreciated.
I need these items if you can help me with it and some i have it and i can send it but you send back to me maybe you need it for your future when you decide to upgrade your buildings and factories.

1 Washing Machine
2 Dryer
1 Centrifuge
For other items still need these
4 Airline Route Map
3 Headset
4 Monitor
2 Walkie-talkie
6 Calibration Module
6 Hardness Tester
4 Pneumatic Cutter
6 Riveter
1 Glazing Machine
5 Crucible
5 Tunnel Freezer
Thanks for your help :)
Good Luck All (y)
Sent you another Walkie-Talkie this morning. :)

@Harcourt Many thanks for the arch metal detectors!

Got my Lie Detectors, thanks @Blue Aero - and having spotted players across all platforms, have gift exchanges in place for the remainder except LAMINATORS or CURRENCY DETECTORS - if you can gift these, or have a neighbour who can, let me know. I can gift Paper cutters, explosive detectors and TSquares for level 10 - if you will need these ask now, as I suspect they will disappear after I upgrade the level 9 buildings - and trust me they are really difficult to find as payers only have them available to gift for a short period! - stock up!!!
Unfortunately I don't have laminators or currency detectors (haven't gotten to that level yet), but will take your advice and would appreciate any upper level gifts you'd be able to send.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Got my Lie Detectors, thanks @Blue Aero - and having spotted players across all platforms, have gift exchanges in place for the remainder except LAMINATORS or CURRENCY DETECTORS - if you can gift these, or have a neighbour who can, let me know. I can gift Paper cutters, explosive detectors and TSquares for level 10 - if you will need these ask now, as I suspect they will disappear after I upgrade the level 9 buildings - and trust me they are really difficult to find as payers only have them available to gift for a short period! - stock up!!!
me, me, me for all three, pretty please?

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for receiving so many gifts, you're all great.
Send out my 20 for today but couldn't return to all of you, have some catching up to do.

Drop rates from the planes were nothing, so no evolution in the collections and it's sure I won't make the event but keep on trying and perhaps it's a start for next year then.

Another 150.000 coins for the runway, it's getting closer.

D

Deleted member 5399

I seem to have gotten all the gifting done today, that any one person can give between two games, and off the night flyer goes; silently spreading his wings, as he passes through the clouds and the moon lit skies.
"I bid you all adieu; until the morrow, he said. I bid thee a good night."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom