Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

3/3/0 right now on challenge. I went lol back in time looking through my collections and realized the family crests/ or whatever they are that come from Cyprus, Bali, and 3 other destinations, (I think Iceland is another); I discovered I had several of the other 3 but needed to equal out the count by flying to Cyprus and Bali. I managed to get 1 from each location, as I had already used up passengers or expired planes for repairs.
Thus I now will back off for the moment in #1 city with a single spyglass, a family ticket, and await the mechanics to finish their work, as well as neighbors gather once more. And will start new in the morning with that.
night flyer2 is getting nowhere fast lol so no more chainsaws for either city please.
As for gifting. I now can gift the full list from both cities, so with an average of 80 neighbors from forums, who have been with me since I started, or have become neighbors since my first day, I shall focus on 40 gifts per day from both accounts, as best as possible.
Today I covered from @GiftX to @Starry, (who although has left forums, was neighbor here first). This on the morrow it will be from @gbswales , working my way toward the top of the alphabet.
That seems to work easiest for me, hopefully with a shorter wait time for others to receive gifts from me.

So back to the Cold War collection, look at the collection of crests. You may have to purchase the small green plane, but the others you just might have in reserve hangar. Doesn't take many passengers or lots of fuel to go obtain a spyglass.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@wydaho Cath so sorry gifts are late getting sent to everyone but I try to make sure I get them sent daily, just had a chance to go on support account about to send your gifts but am I being thick or is it I need more sleep:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but what is "llmp" shortened for, hope to get a reply before I come off computer so I can send, if not will send usual (y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@wydaho Cath so sorry gifts are late getting sent to everyone but I try to make sure I get them sent daily, just had a chance to go on support account about to send your gifts but am I being thick or is it I need more sleep:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but what is "llmp" shortened for, hope to get a reply before I come off computer so I can send, if not will send usual (y)

This is an educated guess here, but "limp" might be "Lamp", as in landing lamps to fly to Bali for the quest....:)

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Thanks for asking, @Cath, and for explaining me, @Ten33go! You're exactly right l=landing lmp=lamp - all I had room to type. :D

And thanks @Cath for the fire extinguisher for bear!
Hey it was not you, I was just not seeing what it meant to long a day ;) and you are welcome like @Harcourt you also help me out just nice to be able to return a gift you need (y)

Hi All,

Progress is being made with the Quest. I have completed the first two collections and one Cold War collection. There are still 8 days left, so hope springs eternal !!

The lava is rapidly taking over my City. Scary :eek::eek::eek:

My support game is still stuck in its timewarp, refusing to reset the Gifting and Visiting window. I have raised a ticket with GI Support.

Here is their latest reply :-

Dear Harcourt,

You may currently experience extended waiting period from our Team to reply. Ongoing high volume of requests we are facing keeps us a little behind. We will do our best to get in touch at the earliest opportunity.

Thank you for understanding!

It looks as if I am going to be without this account for some time. I guess it may even burn down before it is fixed !!
aFlame.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Attachments

• Flame.jpg
    Flame.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 76

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Looks like we have moved into another phase of the event, ash has now spread even further and fuel requirements for flights to event destinations has shot up.
I used a spyglass today and got lots of drops from burnt trees, now have 11 of the Gates of Hell collections. :)
Drops from the volcano were non existent, I still do not have any They're Not Rocks collections. :(:(
As for the Cold War collection, I have one item out of the 15 required. :(:(:(

Looks like we have moved into another phase of the event, ash has now spread even further and fuel requirements for flights to event destinations has shot up.
I used a spyglass today and got lots of drops from burnt trees, now have 11 of the Gates of Hell collections. :)
Drops from the volcano were non existent, I still do not have any They're Not Rocks collections. :(:(
As for the Cold War collection, I have one item out of the 15 required. :(:(:(
oh dear - I have 3,3,0 of the collections, and 4 of the 15 cold war items - (0.2.2.0.0)but I have had those 4 for around 5 days!

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I really need a bracelet and shampoo for my hotel. And I need some antennae for other stuff. Please send, I will do the same! Also I do not need any more event stuff.
I can send the bracelet and the Vivaldi-antenna if that is the one you need once the gifting window reopens. I've send a friend request. Would appreciate chainsaws if you are in the giving mood.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I can send the bracelet and the Vivaldi-antenna if that is the one you need once the gifting window reopens. I've send a friend request. Would appreciate chainsaws if you are in the giving mood.
Ok, I will send you chainsaws. I need one more Vivaldi and 1 bracelet. Bracelet first please.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
TIP for collecting chainsaws - the best way of making as big collection is about an hour before your game reset time purchase Telescope and Golden Dice
Visit your neighbours airports and collect from burnt tree sites - I have found that the combination of bonuses gives me a 100% strike rate - so from this collection you should net 100 chainsaws (either bonus on its own produces much less)
Repeat this just after game reset and you could collect 200 (or you could collect space fuel items if you prefer)
Now get back to your game and get clicking the ! marks around your airport (they refresh quite quickly) you should find that you collect at least one item from each
but some will give up multiple items to complete the Gates of Hell collection.
I only discovered this just before I completed Gates of Hell but did it two times to check that what I thought was correct.

Sadly it seems that once you have your 3 gates of Hell Collections that there is nothing to be gained by chopping down further burnt trees, I have only one of the rocks collections completed and so far have not completed any of the Cold War Collections - in fact after constant flying to relevant Destinations (Seattle in my case) I have collected only 1 needed item!

I see no point in further flights to volcano destinations as I have 3 volcanolgy institutes and the flights there are getting really expensive. I am just going to throw everything at Seattle (my Jumbos) and Los Angeles (my one Jet) to complete the cold war collection and keep on hurling hammer drills into that damned volcano!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom