Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Signature hugely updated to reflect needs.
The landing lamps I need so I can collect at least 4 more spyglasses in the next few days, going to Bali and Cyprus. I have around 10-14 crests of other destinations.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
finished gates of hell & they're not rocks collections.
just need the 3 cold war collections now.
drop rate for these items almost non existent.
I'm going away for a few days, so hopefully I can finish the event when I return on Monday.
With the current drop rates, it's not likely. We shall see
good luck to the rest of you on completing your collections

finished gates of hell & they're not rocks collections.
just need the 3 cold war collections now.
drop rate for these items almost non existent.
I'm going away for a few days, so hopefully I can finish the event when I return on Monday.
With the current drop rates, it's not likely. We shall see
good luck to the rest of you on completing your collections
Congrats on the first two!
I'm not quite there with the rocks, stubborn things...
I do have 1 CW collection, thankfully.

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Just wanted to check my gifting as it has been a bit haywire of late, and I have had a couple of resets meaning using my backup and losing gifts - so:-

Today I have just sent to:-
@crescent moon, @Cosmic Blue, @gorrion, @HS72, @Phil G, @Red Fox One, @BelleAIr, @WhatHappenedNow, @Husam , @GiftXchange, @Wired Parrott, @Wabbitgirl, @starry, @KenDuckySmith, @Cath, @Blue Aero, @WAMike, @Waterman981, @Comet18 & @ShuhWong.

My waiting list for tomorrow contains:-
@Robert, @Bob1977, @gbswales, @Rainer, @ucaptain lole, @Mike47, @CharisseNicole, @Harcourt, @mo elbo, @Joe7, @Andy B, @bjs, @porvillewright, @IvanM, @TbombToronto, @wkndcmpr, @Laosge and then I start again!

My reason for quoting these is twofold:-
1) If you have sent me a gift and ae not listed above, I didn't get it = please let me know - those who have been playing a while will know I can get obsessive about trying to play fair and would hate to have missed you
2) If you are listed above and do not receive a gift in the last hour, or tomorrow as appropriate, again please let me know.

Thanks gang

You got it

I JUST finished my first Gates of Hell collection and I've used hundreds upon hundreds of Chainsaws with Spyglass bonus. This quest was ridiculous!

I had mentioned in the event thread that, even though some say otherwise, I always use a spy glass with a golden dice.
You need to make sure to wait to visit neighbors before activating and near gifting/visit reset. You then can get 2 visits in to
neighbors during the 6 hour window. You should get 100% drops on chainsaws now and will absolutely get better drops
from gates of hell. Make sure to keep using the chainsaws until you run out while the bonuses are activated. I did this 2 times
over several days as you want to have the 2 visit available when visiting. I had only a few drops and after those days I ended
up with this.
95eb40aa58.jpg

I actually did it one more time as I wanted more particulate filters to finish some stars and ended with another 10 collections for a total of 23. It should really still work as I have seen many report similar results when doing it like this. Good luck. :cool:

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
I had mentioned in the event thread that, even though some say otherwise, I always use a spy glass with a golden dice.
You need to make sure to wait to visit neighbors before activating and near gifting/visit reset. You then can get 2 visits in to
neighbors during the 6 hour window. You should get 100% drops on chainsaws now and will absolutely get better drops
from gates of hell. Make sure to keep using the chainsaws until you run out while the bonuses are activated. I did this 2 times
over several days as you want to have the 2 visit available when visiting. I had only a few drops and after those days I ended
up with this.
95eb40aa58.jpg

I actually did it one more time as I wanted more particulate filters to finish some stars and ended with another 10 collections for a total of 23. It should really still work as I have seen many report similar results when doing it like this. Good luck. :cool:
Yeah, I always use spy glass around 7P EST to get the drops twice from my neighbors. However, even with spy glass I have only finished gates of hell once after over 70 trees x day since the quest started. Golden dice specifically states that it is for flights so it seems excessive to use them alongside each other for gates of hell, which requires no flights. Hopefully I have better luck in this final week. May run golden dice + spy glass to see if it helps with CW.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Yeah, I always use spy glass around 7P EST to get the drops twice from my neighbors. However, even with spy glass I have only finished gates of hell once after over 70 trees x day since the quest started. Golden dice specifically states that it is for flights so it seems excessive to use them alongside each other for gates of hell, which requires no flights. Hopefully I have better luck in this final week. May run golden dice + spy glass to see if it helps with CW.
Please re-invite me. I didn't realize you were a forum member when I deleted you. And I don't know how to invite you without your game code.

No problems, I am aware of what the gold dice says though I have always combined them when doing collections such as
this during events and have always had noticeably better results. Not sure on that CW I have only 4 drops total and will probably wait another
day or two before trying the bonuses as many have reported drops but not a large uptick. I did have flights arriving on the 3 days my bonuses were active and had 0 drops. They have the drop rate on that collection set tight, no doubt.

I've seen drop rates cluster so inconsistently, and reading other folks having inconsistent results with bonuses makes me wonder whether bonuses just appear useful due to luck of timing.

Many were using the bonuses right away before the gates collection started dropping more consistently. I waited until reports of better drops before trying bonuses. As I said I used the bonuses 3 times and ended with 23 gates collections plus a load of extra items from it. Reading @CharisseNicole experience leads me to believe that my combination works considerably better. However, it is just my experience and I definitely won't say go use the bonuses it is just my strategy that has always worked. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom