Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and started a list for tomorrow.

Have now collected 2 hells of gates, still need one
The other 2 collections still need of all of them.
Can now build my first institute of volcanology.

Drop rates from the planes stays very poor.

Do you have problems when Duke's airship is there that it Always comes again but you never see it?

@IvanM : send you an invite

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and started a list for tomorrow.

Do you have problems when Duke's airship is there that it Always comes again but you never see it?

Remove the road from the Airship Dock for a couple of hours, that'll solve your problem. :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I really need a bracelet and shampoo for my hotel. And I need some antennae for other stuff. Please send, I will do the same! Also I do not need any more event stuff.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
@wkndcmpr

sent you a neighbor request for my renamed game.

@Laosge

is your game back up can send observation drone after my list has been reorganized.
Hi @Cosmic Blue my game still broken, plz don´t visit me, you will get stuck to. I can send gifts.
@wickead eagle it´s helping me with observation drone. Since my game blocked i got this new gifts, see if you need something. I didn´t put them in my signature yet, waiting to see what GI will do with my game:(

Thanks,
Maria

Attachments

• wp_ss_20161015_0001.png
    wp_ss_20161015_0001.png
    296 KB · Views: 87
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Well the game is doing it's own thing. I just logged in for the first time in a few days, I had 87 gifts, mostly lollipops and plugs, but it was repetitive like my gifts were on loop and no one ever send me lollipops. I haven't been able to send a gift to @Blue Aero since the beginning of last week, no matter if I d it from the gift list or select the gift icon when visiting her city. I bought dice to increase my drops when visiting, as I always do, sometimes it is hit or miss if the bonus kicks in but today all I am getting from Planetariums and other buildings is just coins. My shuttle landed today even though in first I just got caps and coins. Increasingly frustrated..... I'll be back if I'm bored to see if it's fixed. Stupid bloody game designed by a bunch of half wit cretins!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Well the game is doing it's own thing. I just logged in for the first time in a few days, I had 87 gifts, mostly lollipops and plugs, but it was repetitive like my gifts were on loop and no one ever send me lollipops. I haven't been able to send a gift to @Blue Aero since the beginning of last week, no matter if I d it from the gift list or select the gift icon when visiting her city. I bought dice to increase my drops when visiting, as I always do, sometimes it is hit or miss if the bonus kicks in but today all I am getting from Planetariums and other buildings is just coins. My shuttle landed today even though in first I just got caps and coins. Increasingly frustrated..... I'll be back if I'm bored to see if it's fixed. Stupid bloody game designed by a bunch of half wit cretins!

I've been sending you fuel 20 daily. Hope you've at least received some of it

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
You are welcome ;) Do you want Chainsaws over Turnstiles during the event or shall I continue with Turnstiles?
please continue the turnstiles. I don't generally put enough playing time in to win these events. I'm trying the event; but looking at comments, I think this one will pass me by. So turnstiles is best right now. Thanks.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM

Saw your request during the night and was accepted immediately. :)
Got the same issue with Duke late in the evening.. Next time it happens I'l try with removing the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom