Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
@Harcourt
Can you please sent me Protractors? :woot: I am happy to have found you as a source for it :D

Apologies to @Blue Aero and @IvanM as I forgot to give to you today. I have marked you two for daily gifting now, as you are my only sources for Drawing Boards and Technical Pens :);)
No problem
@Harcourt will put the altimeter on the list from my support game

Sorry for this changes :) any way what ever you want from my new items just tell me i will send also if you have any items in your list and you wanted as gift send me and i will return back to you (y)
Don't worry, you have the infamous explosives detectors, please can you send me those????

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I really thought that with the Gates of Hell collection loosening up the others would too. :banghead::banghead::banghead: I've been flying to Mount Elbrus to finish off the stars and can I get the 2 pieces I need for my 2nd institute? No way. ugh

On a side note, I now have a whopping 3 pieces of the Cold War collection.

Don't feel bad, I haven't been able to get ONE Institute of Volcanology on Ten2. :arghh::banghead::rolleyes::(

I REALLY want this building! I haven't flown to many launch maps and gotten the buildings that produce 1 collectible item daily. So I really want this one! LOL
LOL - loving the passion - I really want YOU to get it now - go Cats, go Cats. go Cats :D:D:D

Seriously, if there is a secret and anyone finds it, please share!!!

I have finally re-populated my gifts I can send list. After most every gift changed with the update that stole F20
from everyone who had it, I was not in the mood to do this. Now after procrastinating for way to long figured
I should get to it. :cool:
fan-tas-tic, and really appreciating the T-Squares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom