Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
You've got it! (unless GI changes the gifting in midstream again :D ) Unfortunately I already sent your gift today so it will start tomorrow :)

Not a problem. :) Hmmm. You also have 2 other things I could use, but will wait on those and hopefully you'll still have them be then.

Want anything back in particular?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Not a problem. :) Hmmm. You also have 2 other things I could use, but will wait on those and hopefully you'll still have them be then.

Want anything back in particular?

I'll have laminators longer than anything else - I'm very close to finishing the terminal and the control tower so if it is those items better get them first - I just started building on the town hall so I'll have the laminators at the very least 9 days (very likely longer) - the other two will likely be gone by then.
For me fuel20 is good --- if you get a town hall level 10 item, then that would be better. :)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I'll have laminators longer than anything else - I'm very close to finishing the terminal and the control tower so if it is those items better get them first - I just started building on the town hall so I'll have the laminators at the very least 9 days (very likely longer) - the other two will likely be gone by then.
For me fuel20 is good --- if you get a town hall level 10 item, then that would be better. :)

T Squares and Currency Detectors are things I'll be needing sometime soon, so whichever you're going to lose first would be the best I suppose. *S*

Thank you!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I'll s
T Squares and Currency Detectors are things I'll be needing sometime soon, so whichever you're going to lose first would be the best I suppose. *S*

I'll start sending currency detectors first - I'm one item away from losing them - and 3 items away from losing the T-squares - then I'll send the laminators after that :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Hey all;

Am just a short time away from getting on a real metal tube and flying...gulp...past Buenos Aires. No fule catalyst, no speed up.....!

I already know the internet is not so great there, so I may or may not be able to log in. Will try and I can always be reached by email. Gone for 12 days - probably be some changes here when I get back if I can't log in. Thanks in advance for anything you can send on the list and I will return favour as best I can.

Hasta luego!
OB

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Thank you everyone for all of the gifts. I am truly overwhelmed. Special thanks to @IkebotXP - I thought he might take out a restraining order against me but he came through and my plans for world domination are one step closer :ROFLMAO:. Well my tiny airport-city anyway :D

@Snowee and @Comet18 , I now have enough Exit Signs. Thank you again.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (08.38am GMT London)

Have now moved into the second week and my game is progressing reasonable well, although very slow with the plane drop items for unique building upgrades. If it was not for all my neighbours help with these I would be nowhere near any of the items needed.

Have this morning, Tuesday 22nd November, gifted my 20 gift items to my neighbours, my thanks for all the gifts received so far today, yesterday and of course throughout all of last week.

I've updated my signature to reflect the current state of play with me game. I need 4 server racks to complete and make solid my Mission Control Centre (L1) - my green launch pad is ready to go. I'm flying 3 planes to Malta for these unique items, if you are able to help with this I'd be grateful, it would certainly speed up the process. I'd like to re-join the space race.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I have been talking with a new member on android trying to get him some new neighbors.
As the android/ios trade thread has been a bit quiet as of late I thought perhaps some of
the wonderful players in here might want to add him as a neighbor. Check out his post
here https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/looking-for-neighbors-to-trade-gifts.14540/
His friend code is aie8r3h many thanks I know our great group here will get him some good
trade partners with quickness. :cool:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I just checked both of my fuel games as they are lower level.
Unfortunately between all my games I have everything for MCC 1 except server racks. :unsure:

My thanks for checking both your lower games - @Harcourt - has provided me with the names of four flyers who have these items - thanks to the both of you for doing this - I have three planes due to land very shortly, from Malta flights, so fingers crossed they will pay out the items needed or perhaps not.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

My thanks for checking both your lower games - @Harcourt - has provided me with the names of four flyers who have these items - thanks to the both of you for doing this - I have three planes due to land very shortly, from Malta flights, so fingers crossed they will pay out the items needed or perhaps not.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I sent you the last Laser Cuter that you need.
I think I have Hull Parts on my second game and I will send you in about 5 minutes.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I sent you the last Laser Cuter that you need.
I think I have Hull Parts on my second game and I will send you in about 5 minutes.

Have just received your Laser Cutter - thanks for completing this gift item - one hull part will complete this gift item as well - thanks for gifting items so promptly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom