Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I am about the last to wish @Robert a happy birthday!!!! - So much fir being at work, it just gets in the way!

All the best @Robert - heres your cake as promised!
happy birthday.jpg

I was going to mention that you were being kind of slack on the birthday wishes front @ItsRalphy :whistle:
But then figured was just a busy day. :cool:
LOL - at least I got in before you said that! Thought I would make up for it with the size of the cake!!!

captain_jack

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
fox /item
Thanks for accepting and could you send Laser rangefinders please as they are hard to find I will send flight items as listed in your signature please let me know if you have any special requirements.
Thanks again

I sent laser rangefinder and will continue with them.

Thanks, I don't have any special requirements now, beacons are OK (will need many of them soon), or flatwork ironer, I will build more laundries after next expansion sale.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
To All neighbours of my "gbs3-NoGift" drone - I apologise no gifts for a couple of days as the game has reset itself to a new game (3rd time now!) I will have to play through the first few levels again before I can get GI support to restore the original game. Neighbours of the drone might prefer not to send me gifts to my main account until you start receiving from the drone again as I have now already built up my gifting on the main game to the point where I wont have any spare gifts to return. I will try and get it up and running in the next two days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom