Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Will You Look At This?????
night flyer2 succeeds!!!!!
A Challenge finished YAAAHOOO.JPG

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send and made a list for tomorrow.

Drop rates for the event from the planes are very poor. Only have 4 items of the 15 needed for completing the collections.
My planes are in the aire but will be difficult to complete since there's only 1 day left. Started 2 days later with the event, that happens when you can't play all days. Nothing to do and keep on trying.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
My elation about getting my drone 3 game back has just collapsed. In the past GI have always restored the old game - overwriting the data of the new one that had started up. That way you had the same game code and all your neighbours. In yet another example of change for changes sake they seem now to be restoring back up data to the new game and losing all the neighbours in the process. I see now that this has happened to others (@Harcourt) and it is going to become a real pain - even more so if you were to lose your main game with a hundred or so neighbours.

I have replied to GI support asking if they can restore the whole of my previous game, including the code and neighbours and feel that others should ask the same - I am getting fed up with being pi$$ed about by this company that treats its players with contempt. Like others I have worked hard to build up both my main and drone games and this is not the first time I have had to start over like this.

I am giving them a chance to put this right but if they don't it may be the end of the line for my drone and if that happens it will be the end of my game as soon as I have spent the $40 game cash I have left.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
quick count showing 22 of my neighbours are inactive - I suspect people are becoming disillusioned with this game more quickly now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom