Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@BelleAIr - my thanks for your suggestion earlier on today. I had the same idea last week, tried the past weekend codes and non of them worked, not really surprised by this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@BelleAIr - my thanks for your suggestion earlier on today. I had the same idea last week, tried the past weekend codes and non of them worked, not really surprised by this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I want to send you from my main game Lase Cuter but I want to make sure that on your level you will receive the item or you will get Fuel 3.
Can you confirm if you will receive the Laser Cuter ?
Thanks.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I want to send you from my main game Lase Cuter but I want to make sure that on your level you will receive the item or you will get Fuel 3.
Can you confirm if you will receive the Laser Cuter ?
Thanks.

Yes, a laser cutter just arrived - thanks for your gift.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
gifts away for 24 hours. siggy slightly updated for incoming building gifts.

Still haven't gotten enough time to seriously update my gifting abilities and neighbor needs. I am relying on game names at the moment.

I would like to thank all my neighbors who keep send me the items i need for the factories. it was awesome.
Soon i will get all the items still there is a lot of time but as you know these buildings need a lot of time to get all the items required and should build 6 of each type.
For now these items i need no more when its complete i will remove it from the signature.
only x2 Cooling Chamber
only x2 Dryer
only x5 Flatwork Ironer

Thank you all and good luck (y)

I would like to thank all my neighbors who keep send me the items i need for the factories. it was awesome.
Soon i will get all the items still there is a lot of time but as you know these buildings need a lot of time to get all the items required and should build 6 of each type.
For now these items i need no more when its complete i will remove it from the signature.
only x2 Cooling Chamber
only x2 Dryer
only x5 Flatwork Ironer

Thank you all and good luck (y)
1 more dryer on its way. :)

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Many thanks to all the people, sending gifts while I was on vacation. I try to return as many as I can. :happy: :angelic:

@Captain WH Rollins great to see you back here! (y) :)
sent an invite to you.

and a very happy birthday @Robert
images
images

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Does anyone have Currency Detectors in their gifting list? I need 3 of these
I now have completed explosive detectors and need only one each of document and lie detector
This upgrade has been a hard slog but the end is in sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom