Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 22, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Ralphy I've added you, seems madeline saw me asking too so i only need 2 now

BlueJay, i cant find you to add properly ( unless im mis understanding your frie4nd code )

Mine is 201pj90s if you want to send me one and Ralphy can just send one then.

I'll return flight items, or you can add my support account for 20 fuel (or both as i dont have many neighbours there anyways so never send 20 gifts 204459tu
Sent you a request. I can see your confusion and updated my signature to include my friend code. Thanks for pointing this out :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
To my regular gifters! :D

About to leave on a mini vacation and will be gone til Sunday 28th. Hoping to be able to gift as usual but if I miss a day I'm sorry in advance!

Enjoy your mini vacation and don't stress out about the game. :)

PS: I've started my mission control center 3 today, so if anyone still needs an offset gregorian antenna, let me know within the next 5 days so that I can still send it.

Just want to send my wishes to any fellow countrymen who have been impacted by the Manchester bombing yesterday. Where I work we have colleagues who were there, or whose teenage kids were there. Thankfully all physically alright, but they were close and this is such a cruel and sad act

D

Deleted member 5399

Just want to send my wishes to any fellow countrymen who have been impacted by the Manchester bombing yesterday. Where I work we have colleagues who were there, or whose teenage kids were there. Thankfully all physically alright, but they were close and this is such a cruel and sad act
Agreed Ralphy.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Thoughts, prayers and respect coming from across the pond.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (Thursday 25th May - 11.00am GMT London)

All my neighbours 20 gifts for today have just been despatched, both standard items and building upgrade items. I have also updated my signature page with my current gaming requirements. My continued thanks for all the gifts received throughout this week.

A really warm and sunny day here in London, will enjoy relaxing in the garden.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Guys
I don't know what's going on but I woke up this morning to find my account was deemed to be in violation of terms of use. I apparently can't send gifts anymore. I've emailed user support - has this happened to anyone else? I've been playing the game the same way I've always been playing it (over a year now).

Any insight would be appreciated!

Happy Birthday @Owumi177 - enjoy your day
Birthday cake blue.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040gr7hc
Username
Phila Ya Mean
Username/Friend Code: 040gr7hc
In-Game Name: Phila Ya Mean
Items Required: Spare Wires