Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 22, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I'm upset.
What with the update, I am now officially down to playing one game. ANF1
#2 -5 will not load at all. In fact the icon down in my task bar has disappeared on the other 4 games. And even attempting to reinstall AC and using my backup, it still fails on each one.
SO if I snooze on those games, don't delete until I hear back from GI support please.

I'm upset.
What with the update, I am now officially down to playing one game. ANF1
#2 -5 will not load at all. In fact the icon down in my task bar has disappeared on the other 4 games. And even attempting to reinstall AC and using my backup, it still fails on each one.
SO if I snooze on those games, don't delete until I hear back from GI support please.
Deep breaths and stay calm!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay @ItsRalphy
I have other things going on that should be stressful, but they aren't. As for the game, we all experience these issues.
BTW don't try and open game without being online, either. I got a pop-up while in airplane mode saying it needs internet connection to work.

Hi All,

I have updated my game and all is well, apart from the Collections problem.

I am doing the event and would welcome event items.

I did notice that Flights to Santiago (Jumbo) drop Often the items needed for the Stadium, bench etc etc

Have a profitable long weekend everyone.

Regards
Harcourt
Thanks for the hint about Santiago - made me go looking, New York (delta) does the same.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
what is this even people keep speaking of?

Every so often, G! will run an event based a lot of times on the time of year, holidays, things like that. If you have updated to the latest version of the game, you will see a soccer ball on the left side of your game. if you click on that, it will tell you what you need to do to complete the event. The building pictured in the description is the prize for completing the event.

If you haven't updated to the latest version, you will not see the event.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
They are great fun, often require us to send things to each other to help, but can be very frustrating as I find I complete about 50% of them in the time given! Upgrade and give it a go.

Yeah i didnt realise the game wasnt onauto update, have jsut updated mine and looks fun - I can send goal posts if anyone needs. Ralphy im good for solar cells too now, thanks for the help :)

Hey guys - just got a trophy for being a member of the forum for 3 years - whoop whoop - maybe I need to get out more? . . . . .
balloons.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
For those doing the event, I've built a little faevella in my city for you to grab the nexcessary items - 6 cottages and 6 villas so feel free to add me and come collect the even tems

201pj90s

For those doing the event, I've built a little faevella in my city for you to grab the nexcessary items - 6 cottages and 6 villas so feel free to add me and come collect the even tems

201pj90s
. . . . and looking good - can't wait to see you add some stadiums as the event progresses??? :):):D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom