Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 22, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I did notice that Flights to Santiago (Jumbo) drop Often the items needed for the Stadium, bench etc
Whoa, thanks for the heads-up! This was the tipping point for me to buy my first Jumbo. Now to see whether "often" from Santiago after 8 hours 40 min is superior to many more shots with Cyprus's "seldom" in only 40 minutes.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Special thanks to these neighbors for gifts this past week. It's because of you that my airport and city are growing and prospering!

@Izelman @TheDarkside @Blue Jay @Mark carson @Steve26 @Ten33go @Ridwan @wydaho @KenDuckySmith @cats are awesome @Fencat @jimstreet @Mouse @Robobobo888 @BelleAIr @m-bari @FlyingFalcon @WAMike @Davescharf @flyfire @Harcourt @wydaho2 @CeNedraLessien @GamingSwiftie @Doc_Weggie @Wired Parrott @Mike47 @Captain WH Rollins @david smith @Icepyre @Airmaster @Radu81

For the event, it appears I am good on Video Boards and Goal Posts, but am falling shy on Benches and Robotic Lawnmowers. If you're able to send these items, it would be appreciated!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Special thanks to these neighbors for gifts this past week. It's because of you that my airport and city are growing and prospering!

@Izelman @TheDarkside @Blue Jay @Mark carson @Steve26 @Ten33go @Ridwan @wydaho @KenDuckySmith @cats are awesome @Fencat @jimstreet @Mouse @Robobobo888 @BelleAIr @m-bari @FlyingFalcon @WAMike @Davescharf @flyfire @Harcourt @wydaho2 @CeNedraLessien @GamingSwiftie @Doc_Weggie @Wired Parrott @Mike47 @Captain WH Rollins @david smith @Icepyre @Airmaster @Radu81

For the event, it appears I am good on Video Boards and Goal Posts, but am falling shy on Benches and Robotic Lawnmowers. If you're able to send these items, it would be appreciated!

Thanks to you too :D

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben

That's you for your gifts as well. I can send benches from my support (ZFM) account to this evening I'll send fuel from my main and a bench from the support.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyboys and Flygirls (Sunday 28th May - 16.10pm GMT London)

Having backed-up my game early on this morning, I noticed I now have 8 files, instead of the usual 7 files. I do not know if this is the same for other forum members, but I thought I would just mention this for information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil

Special thanks to @Phyllo @GamingSwiftie @Harcourt and @wydaho for the sending so quickly!

Now time for a confession ... I forgot to count the items needed for the one under construction ... so 3 more Benches, Goal Posts, Video Boards, and Robotic Lawmowers and I am then done.

Thanks again for being such awesome neighbors!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Good Afternoon Flyboys and Flygirls (Sunday 28th May - 16.10pm GMT London)

Having backed-up my game early on this morning, I noticed I now have 8 files, instead of the usual 7 files. I do not know if this is the same for other forum members, but I thought I would just mention this for information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

The number of files grows with every update.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Welcome @kev2 Hi Mo great to have you back, so sorry to hear about what happened :cry::cry: hope you are feeling much better, the place has not been the same without you
Take Care and I hope you are taking things easy ;)

K

kev2

Welcome @kev2 Hi Mo great to have you back, so sorry to hear about what happened :cry::cry: hope you are feeling much better, the place has not been the same without you
Take Care and I hope you are taking things easy ;)
Thanks Cath and iam easyng in slowly and glad to be back .
il pm my code for kev3 so we can reconect and i can send gifts
as for my main acc stil waiting on G.I respons;):)

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Thanks Cath and iam easyng in slowly and glad to be back .
il pm my code for kev3 so we can reconect and i can send gifts
as for my main acc stil waiting on G.I respons;):)
That will be great Mo, so pleased to see you are okay I was worried about you, please take things slowly and you will be back to your normal health :D

Back home from my mini vacation!

Thank you very much to the people who sent me gifts while away :notworthy:
Sorry I missed 1 day and sent fuel only 1 day... but back to normal now and I hope I got it all right :D
Welcome back
Vacation.png

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Hi all, I'm working on the event on both games, only need stadium items for Cyclone4. I have 6 Brazilian villas and cottages on both games, with 6 stadiums on Mike and 1 completed so far on Cyclone4. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom