Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 27th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Launch flight number 21 takes place today Friday 1st July at 5.00pm GMT. The launch will be opened by @Harcourt (Harc Support account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full. Usual launch rules apply - all places are available, using only the following four small resources, Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points).

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table during the weekend. I wish all those taking part a successful and enjoyable launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wow. Time flies quickly. Today marks my 1 year anniversary of joining this forum. I had heard of Airport City a year or two ago, and was interested, but for some reason never took the plunge. One day, I finally decided to give it a try.

Well, obviously the rest goes without saying. I loved it immediately - I have always been a big fan of builder type games such as Roller Coaster Tycoon, The Sims (1 & 2, never made it to 3 on that one yet), and of course, the Sim City games. There have been a few airport type games before, but none of them has been this interesting, or well thought out (And, for all of it's faults, if you really look at it, this game is very thought out).

Also found out (Much like everyone first does when they start out), that's it's not a particularly easy game to advance in, unless of course you spend real money, airport cash, coins, etc. That's when I decided to go check around for forums, as quite a few of the games I've played over the years have had them. Found quite a few, but was drawn to this one. Not quite exactly sure why, but obviously having the developers associated with it, and actually post and respond in it, pretty much sold me on it.

One of the wisest decisions I've made in a while.

This place opened the game up, and made it more achievable. I lurked for quite a while, checking out the various areas, and seeing how the people were. Everyone welcomed me with open arms, and ideas, assistance, the what items you can't gift, and pretty much the same thing we still do now.
Hello,
Very impressive words, best thanks.:)(y)(y)
Those people that were my first neighbors - And luckily, most of them still are: @KenDuckySmith, @HS72, @Rainer, @WhatHappenedNow, @yenta613, @ItsRalphy, @PeterNL, @Wired Parrott, and many, many more - gave advice and helped me fit in, which was really cool. I've met some really good people being here. We've helped each other out with gifting, questions, guidance, suggestions and lots of ideas. We've joked endlessly in the forum about all kinds of nonsensical stuff, but it entertained everyone and we had a blast.

Then the lean times came in, where no updates were coming, glitches were happening all the time, people were resetting to other levels, no events and, well, you know how it was. It got pretty dark and dingy around here, and some people left because of the game not moving forward. Yes, some of these things are still occurring, but they are far, far more infrequent then they ever used to be.

Those people that left are missed: @strats, @Phlflyer1, @Mr K, @uyetti (Of course, this was another matter, but he is also still around once in a while), @Cluck (Again, this was another matter, and if anyone has any news about our favorite water the flowers girl, please PM or let us know!), and a few more. They will be missed, and hopefully they will come back.

Then, one of our more enterprising members, came up with a whole bunch of ways in an attempt to make this place better, until the much awaited, and promised update was delivered. And so, Rocket J. Squirrel Productions was conceived. If you weren't around for it, some parts of it are still around (Jokes, new members, Birthdays, etc.), but it was the brainchild of one person, and implemented by a few people recruited by him to help out. Personally, I believe this helped everyone tremendously. Did it bring the update quicker? Did it stop the glitches? Resets? No, there's no way it could.

@rocky was the brainchild of those things, and he did it because he loves this place. Both he and his wife love the game, and this forum. Rock is a very quiet guy (Well, most of the time, he DOES have his moments of chatter!), but has a heart of gold. He and his wife do so many things that most people probably don't see or know to help members, but some of us do. Thank you Rock and Mireille, for everything you've done, are doing, and knowing you guys, will do in the future. It is very much appreciated!.

I would also like to make a special shout out to @m-bari / @m-bari3, and @SactoDave. In addition to Rock / Mireille, both of these guys also took me under their wing and helped me so much. And they all still do. Thank you, I very, very much appreciate everything guys!

We've had a lot of great people join us over the last year too. All of you have been welcome, and hope this place helps you out, and you have as much fun, as I have.

My apologies for the length and semi overall sappiness in this post, but being out in 108 degree weather all day will fry peoples brain cells for a while. And, please, if I didn't mention you, believe me, you are not forgotten, it's there are too many to name, and too little time, but thank you all as well!

Hello,
Very impressive words, best thanks.:)(y)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Wow. Time flies quickly. Today marks my 1 year anniversary of joining this forum. I had heard of Airport City a year or two ago, and was interested, but for some reason never took the plunge. One day, I finally decided to give it a try.

Well, obviously the rest goes without saying. I loved it immediately - I have always been a big fan of builder type games such as Roller Coaster Tycoon, The Sims (1 & 2, never made it to 3 on that one yet), and of course, the Sim City games. There have been a few airport type games before, but none of them has been this interesting, or well thought out (And, for all of it's faults, if you really look at it, this game is very thought out).

Also found out (Much like everyone first does when they start out), that's it's not a particularly easy game to advance in, unless of course you spend real money, airport cash, coins, etc. That's when I decided to go check around for forums, as quite a few of the games I've played over the years have had them. Found quite a few, but was drawn to this one. Not quite exactly sure why, but obviously having the developers associated with it, and actually post and respond in it, pretty much sold me on it.

This place opened the game up, and made it more achievable. I lurked for quite a while, checking out the various areas, and seeing how the people were. Everyone welcomed me with open arms, and ideas, assistance, the what items you can't gift, and pretty much the same thing we still do now.

Those people that were my first neighbors - And luckily, most of them still are: @KenDuckySmith, @HS72, @Rainer, @WhatHappenedNow, @yenta613, @ItsRalphy, @PeterNL, @Wired Parrott, and many, many more - gave advice and helped me fit in, which was really cool. I've met some really good people being here. We've helped each other out with gifting, questions, guidance, suggestions and lots of ideas. We've joked endlessly in the forum about all kinds of nonsensical stuff, but it entertained everyone and we had a blast.

Then the lean times came in, where no updates were coming, glitches were happening all the time, people were resetting to other levels, no events and, well, you know how it was. It got pretty dark and dingy around here, and some people left because of the game not moving forward. Yes, some of these things are still occurring, but they are far, far more infrequent then they ever used to be.

Those people that left are missed: @strats, @Phlflyer1, @Mr K, @uyetti (Of course, this was another matter, but he is also still around once in a while), @Cluck (Again, this was another matter, and if anyone has any news about our favorite water the flowers girl, please PM or let us know!), and a few more. They will be missed, and hopefully they will come back.

Then, one of our more enterprising members, came up with a whole bunch of ways in an attempt to make this place better, until the much awaited, and promised update was delivered. And so, Rocket J. Squirrel Productions was conceived. If you weren't around for it, some parts of it are still around (Jokes, new members, Birthdays, etc.), but it was the brainchild of one person, and implemented by a few people recruited by him to help out. Personally, I believe this helped everyone tremendously. Did it bring the update quicker? Did it stop the glitches? Resets? No, there's no way it could.

@rocky was the brainchild of those things, and he did it because he loves this place. Both he and his wife love the game, and this forum. Rock is a very quiet guy (Well, most of the time, he DOES have his moments of chatter!), but has a heart of gold. He and his wife do so many things that most people probably don't see or know to help members, but some of us do. Thank you Rock and Mireille, for everything you've done, are doing, and knowing you guys, will do in the future. It is very much appreciated!.

I would also like to make a special shout out to @m-bari / @m-bari3, and @SactoDave. In addition to Rock / Mireille, both of these guys also took me under their wing and helped me so much. And they all still do. Thank you, I very, very much appreciate everything guys!

We've had a lot of great people join us over the last year too. All of you have been welcome, and hope this place helps you out, and you have as much fun, as I have.

My apologies for the length and semi overall sappiness in this post, but being out in 108 degree weather all day will fry peoples brain cells for a while. And, please, if I didn't mention you, believe me, you are not forgotten, it's there are too many to name, and too little time, but thank you all as well!
Please, don't forget to mention, YOUR INTRODUCTION WELCOME to the new members, you created it and who doesn't want to stay on this thread after a great welcome like you did and still doing.

Congratulations Ten!!!

@Wired Parrott - many thanks for the document detectors. I now have all ten of those little beauties - and thanks for the speed in which they were sent.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

No problem, was happy to send those explosive detectors. :LOL:

Also wanted to thank my neighbors who have helped clear out some of my high level building needs.
@ItsRalphy flew those observation drones right to my door step. @crescent moon cleared a couple
items and no you were not going wacky with the count of those stitchers. I had a small reset and lost
several days of gifts including previously sent stitchers so had to ask for more. I believe there are a
couple more that I don't recall but many thanks the gifts are always greatly appreciated. :cool:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I am full agreement with ten's post on this game and this forum.

I have just updated my signature for my support account wishes and its priorities. mcc1 will just have to wait while I upgrade the terminal, townhall, and the tower.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Signature fully updated. Gifts are away from both accounts. Gifting list updated. Terminal upgrade in progress. Baggage hall upgrade complete.

Special thanks for the incoming building materials to both my primary and support account.

Warm thanks for the incoming flight supplies. 240k left for next tower upgrade.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hello everyone! Thanks for all the gifts I keep receiving from my great neighbors!

My main account is in need of 5 Protractors! I believe this is the last level 10 building need I have for WHN main account.

I have sent out some Control Tower lvl 10 items I hope those who I sent too can return. I know from the past that @SactoDave has Protractor's.

If any one can send Protractors, let me know!

I will be on Vacation for 10 days starting today and don't know if I will have the ability to return gifts.

To my USA neighbors, have a Safe/Fun Independence Day!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hello everyone! Thanks for all the gifts I keep receiving from my great neighbors!

My main account is in need of 5 Protractors! I believe this is the last level 10 building need I have for WHN main account.

I have sent out some Control Tower lvl 10 items I hope those who I sent too can return. I know from the past that @SactoDave has Protractor's.

If any one can send Protractors, let me know!

I will be on Vacation for 10 days starting today and don't know if I will have the ability to return gifts.

To my USA neighbors, have a Safe/Fun Independence Day!

Thanks for saying something, I was wondering if you wanted me to send in return or not :p

D

Deleted member 5399

Apologies owed from !KB and !KB2 today. When my payday falls on the weekend or holiday, I get paid the last business day prior to weekends and holidays.
For me, it's errand day, bill paying day, etc; lots to do. Most times it starts at midnight with getting some things cared for online. Up then at the crack of dawn and just now getting to winding down 12+ hours later.
So if you all don't mind my not gifting today. I didn't even get to visit anyone either. Eyes burning. Tired.
Feathers are ruffled.
Will return on the morrow.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Apologies owed from !KB and !KB2 today. When my payday falls on the weekend or holiday, I get paid the last business day prior to weekends and holidays.
For me, it's errand day, bill paying day, etc; lots to do. Most times it starts at midnight with getting some things cared for online. Up then at the crack of dawn and just now getting to winding down 12+ hours later.
So if you all don't mind my not gifting today. I didn't even get to visit anyone either. Eyes burning. Tired.
Feathers are ruffled.
Will return on the morrow.

No worries on this end. Not like we keep you to a schedule. Like I always tell people, stuff happens (PC version, but you get my drift). Enjoy and relax, we'll be here tomorrow!

Good morning gang - 5.30 am in England and I am awake and eager to play!

We have a birthday in the gang so many happy returns and all the best to @Mike47
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom