Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 27th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Congrats to all the winners out their for the long days and nights of flying, and launching rockets.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Many thanks everyone for the flight catering and other repair items. I keep a list of who wants what in their signature and update it every few days, so if people are still receiving stuff they no longer need, then apologies but I will look at signatures in the next day or two and update my list and hopefully I will send useful stuff shortly!

Nearly there with the fuel station. Not sure whether it is a good idea having one or not, but is probably better than having a bit of land with nothing on it.

Decided to build a hotel - so have a need for some construction items if anyone can help that would be wonderful! I have updated my profile.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@TbombToronto - Hey bud, check your private message settings, both Rock and I tried to send you PM's, but it says we can't. You may have accidentally (Or on purpose) changed your settings. Thanks! (y)

Still needing 3 x-ray scanners for terminal and 1 tunnel freezer and 3 glazing machines for second sweets factory.

Thanks to all my great neighbors for so many gifts! I wish I could send everyone daily although 20 gift slots and over 250 neighbors it's getting tough and tougher to keep track of who is who sometimes when the names are similar.
Tunnel freezer on its way!

GOT IT! Thank you! I can send catering or props or deice ---- please do NOT send me catering (I have 938 of them in storage) although either of the other two or earplugs (preferably) would be great!

Right now spare props would be great. Need about 100 of them. :bag::bag::bag: I will put earplugs on my list for you unless you have a special request.:):):)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Like KB just posted above.

CONGRATS! To all the fair players that got a reward in the weekly ranking
( We did it all together, we worked hard all week to finally get rid of a cheater in the ranking, and this could not be possible without a teamwork. Thanks to the team)

Here's a little story - No, not about a man named Brady, or a tale of a fateful trip (Let's see how many get that one without Googling it) - about what this place is about, the people in it and what it can do.

The reason I quoted Rock's post above, is because it has a great deal to do with the story.

This past Monday, I happened to look at the rankings and saw that by doing some launches on Sunday, I was in first place with Ten, my main game, and in second place with Ten2, my second game. I had no idea about it at the time. I had about 20 some launches at that point, and on one was really close.

So, I figured, what the heck. I've never obtained a first place n launches, or a second for that matter (One third though!) and decided to go for it. The other people in the launch thread noticed this, and one person in particular, who just happens to be a red launch loving Russian who is usually the starter, also noticed it and would not launch any reds unless I was around as to not pass either of my games.

Now, he could easily have done that with no problem, and there wouldn't be a darned thing I could have done about it. Instead, he watched the rankings, and every time he did a red, would ask if I was around first. He also gave up quite a bit of sleep and his personal time, as well as QL's to do this.

We were cooking along until about late Wednesday night, when a new person suddenly began climbing up the rankings. By Thursday, he was close to top 3. By Friday, we were switching off between us for the places. I had 1st and 2nd most of the week, the starter had 3rd most all week.

After a while, it became clear that this person was either cheating, or had someone playing with him offline, as no one else in the rankings showed up as helping him / her. We continued to battle back and forth, me taking the lead, him / her taking the lead. He / she just never quit, and keep doing multiple launches somehow. After a while, I was in 2nd and 3rd, and the starter was in 4th.

Yesterday, we had numerous QL's, at least 10-12 players and we did launches all day. We obtained a lead, but overnight he caught up once again. In fact, he was as many as 17 launches ahead at one point this morning.

Another person in the thread than offered to do something that, in my humble opinion, is one of the most selfless acts I've ever seen on a forum of any kind. This person offered to provide points for as many as 40 or more launches for first places, and everyone else would simply add from 48 to 12 points, depending on if they wanted 2nd / 3rd or just support. For those of you who do launches, think about that for a second... 40-or more launches, taking first place in a red launch (3,000 points), with everyone else adding between 12 and 48 points. Do the math. That's a TON of points. That's probably more points than I've had in this game since I've been playing. Both accounts!

A whole lot of other people in the thread then became involved. At one point, we had 19 people in launches - Some with multiple accounts yes, but still!) - on a consistent basis.

The other person also kept on launching. We closed the gap to about 9 at one point.

Then, we changed modes and took this gracious member up on their offer. The Power of the Forum was then unleashed. When we started what I called, "Super mode" the persons lead was 9, and time was creeping closer, and closer to reset.

Ladies and gentleman, by the time the reset occurred, the standing were myself, my second account and the starter and HIS 3 accounts. The possible cheater was in 6TH PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up being 7 launches ahead of him on one, 5 on the other, and the starter was also ahead by at least 2-3.

WOW!!!! THAT is what you call TEAMWORK!!!!!

This is a perfect example of why this place is great, the people in it are great and it goes to show you what happens when we pull together to help each other.

I tried to keep this short (Sorry , not my best trait unfortunately), but I wish to thank all of the, as yet, unnamed people who made this whole thing possible:

@rocky - Thank you just isn't enough to truly say how I feel right now. The offer to provide all 1st place points in an effort to catch my stalker was something that is absolutely above and far beyond, anything I've ever seen on a game forum. When you made the offer, I was really speechless (I know, hard to believe right? *S*). I was also very touched considering that we are separated by nearly 3,000 miles, and have never met each other, etc. I also know, that you would do this for pretty much anybody on this forum, as long as they were a fair player. There are not a lot of people like you Rock, online or offline. And the ame goes for Mireille, who also helped tremendously in your absence.

@m-bari / @m-bari3 - You sir, are truly an IRONMAN. You gave up so much of your sleep, and your valuable time - In between poisonous grass removal! - to be the starter, because almost everyone is connected to you. You provided QL's and points beyond my capability, much like Rock. You also looked out for me in the ranking, and wouldn't pass me. That's respect personified. You're a mad Russian (And stubborn!), but you are appreciated!

@RavenENTP, @crescent moon, @Radu81, Mikey and Rocky. Thank you so much for contributing QL's to keep pace, and for your support in doing the launches. It was greatly appreciated, though none of you had to do that. You guys (And gal) are awesome! Thank you!

@SactoDave, @andreasmrg, @Husam, @augustnightsky, @porvillewright, @PeterNL, @Robert, @TbombToronto, @Kesh and everyone else that I may be missing right now, thank you!!!

This is what this place is about. These people are all neighbors, and friends. Friends help other friends when they need it. We enjoyed the whole week with no drama, no problems, no jealousies... Just a common desire to come together and help each other achieve something.

There were people from at least 5-8 countries in this event, and they all worked seamlessly together like a well oiled machine. No one got upset, everyone received their fair share of firsts, seconds, thirds, rewards, etc. We joked, poked fun at each other and had a great time, but was a Team!

I said this in the launch thread, but it's worth saying again here, The Home Depot hasn't got anything on us when it comes to the Power of the Forum!!!

Now if the rest of the world can figure this out, we'd all be great!

Thank you once again to EVERYONE that participated, assisted and made it possible. Give yourselves a big hand all!!!

Last edited:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Here's a little story - No, not about a man named Brady, or a tale of a fateful trip (Let's see how many get that one without Googling it) - about what this place is about, the people in it and what it can do.

The reason I quoted Rock's post above, is because it has a great deal to do with the story.

This past Monday, I happened to look at the rankings and saw that by doing some launches on Sunday, I was in first place with Ten, my main game, and in second place with Ten2, my second game. I had no idea about it at the time. I had about 20 some launches at that point, and on one was really close.

So, I figured, what the heck. I've never obtained a first place n launches, or a second for that matter (One third though!) and decided to go for it. The other people in the launch thread noticed this, and one person in particular, who just happens to be a red launch loving Russian who is usually the starter, also noticed it and would not launch any reds unless I was around as to not pass either of my games.

Now, he could easily have done that with no problem, and there wouldn't be a darned thing I could have done about it. Instead, he watched the rankings, and every time he did a red, would ask if I was around first. He also gave up quite a bit of sleep and his personal time, as well as QL's to do this.

We were cooking along until about late Wednesday night, when a new person suddenly began climbing up the rankings. By Thursday, he was close to top 3. By Friday, we were switching off between us for the places. I had 1st and 2nd most of the week, the starter had 3rd most all week.

After a while, it became clear that this person was either cheating, or had someone playing with him offline, as no one else in the rankings showed up as helping him / her. We continued to battle back and forth, me taking the lead, him / her taking the lead. He / she just never quit, and keep doing multiple launches somehow. After a while, I was in 2nd and 3rd, and the starter was in 4th.

Yesterday, we had numerous QL's, at least 10-12 players and we did launches all day. We obtained a lead, but overnight he caught up once again. In fact, he was as many as 17 launches ahead at one point this morning.

Another person in the thread than offered to do something that, in my humble opinion, is one of the most selfless acts I've ever seen on a forum of any kind. This person offered to provide points for as many as 40 or more launches for first places, and everyone else would simply add from 48 to 12 points, depending on if they wanted 2nd / 3rd or just support. For those of you who do launches, think about that for a second... 40-or more launches, taking first place in a red launch (3,000 points), with everyone else adding between 12 and 48 points. Do the math. That's a TON of points. That's probably more points than I've had in this game since I've been playing. Both accounts!

A whole lot of other people in the thread then became involved. At one point, we had 19 people in launches - Some with multiple accounts yes, but still!) - on a consistent basis.

The other person also kept on launching. We closed the gap to about 9 at one point.

Then, we changed modes and took this gracious member up on their offer. The Power of the Forum was then unleashed. When we started what I called, "Super mode" the persons lead was 9, and time was creeping closer, and closer to reset.

Ladies and gentleman, by the time the reset occurred, the standing were myself, my second account and the starter and HIS 3 accounts. The possible cheater was in 6TH PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up being 7 launches ahead of him on one, 5 on the other, and the starter was also ahead by at least 2-3.

WOW!!!! THAT is what you call TEAMWORK!!!!!

This is a perfect example of why this place is great, the people in it are great and it goes to show you what happens when we pull together to help each other.

I tried to keep this short (Sorry , not my best trait unfortunately), but I wish to thank all of the, as yet, unnamed people who made this whole thing possible:

@rocky - Thank you just isn't enough to truly say how I feel right now. The offer to provide all 1st place points in an effort to catch my stalker was something that is absolutely above and far beyond, anything I've ever seen on a game forum. When you made the offer, I was really speechless (I know, hard to believe right? *S*). I was also very touched considering that we are separated by nearly 3,000 miles, and have never met each other, etc. I also know, that you would do this for pretty much anybody on this forum, as long as they were a fair player. There are not a lot of people like you Rock, online or offline. And the ame goes for Mireille, who also helped tremendously in your absence.

@m-bari / @m-bari3 - You sir, are truly an IRONMAN. You gave up so much of your sleep, and your valuable time - In between poisonous grass removal! - to be the starter, because almost everyone is connected to you. You provided QL's and points beyond my capability, much like Rock. You also looked out for me in the ranking, and wouldn't pass me. That's respect personified. You're a mad Russian (And stubborn!), but you are appreciated!

@RavenENTP, @crescent moon, @Radu81, Mikey and Rocky. Thank you so much for contributing QL's to keep pace, and for your support in doing the launches. It was greatly appreciated, though none of you had to do that. You guys (And gal) are awesome! Thank you!

@SactoDave, @andreasmrg, @Husam, @augustnightsky, @porvillewright, @PeterNL, @Robert, @TbombToronto, @Kesh and everyone else that I may be missing right now, thank you!!!

This is what this place is about. These people are all neighbors, and friends. Friends help other friends when they need it. We enjoyed the whole week with no drama, no problems, no jealousies... Just a common desire to come together and help each other achieve something.

There were people from at least 5-8 countries in this event, and they all worked seamlessly together like a well oiled machine. No one got upset, everyone received their fair share of firsts, seconds, thirds, rewards, etc. We joked, poked fun at each other and had a great time, but was a Team!

I said this in the launch thread, but it's worth saying again here, The Home Depot hasn't got anything on us when it comes to the Power of the Forum!!!

Now if the rest of the world can figure this out, we'd all be great!

Thank you once again to EVERYONE that participated, assisted and made it possible. Give yourselves a big hand all!!!
@Ten33go ! You are introducing very well the group we are:) ! Each of us have the same value and this value is : ''All for One and One for All ! '':cool:.Each player who have participated to your story did that with ....(not QL...not Points...) but they did it with their HEARTS:love::love::love: !!!!! And that is the reason why we are : '' Human being '' ;)We have the mission to help each other with pleasure , peace and love inside our heart with all the Humans who want to share what they have and what they are .
When somebody like you Ten:love: , ( and all the players who are in my thread group :love::love:...) never think to abuse somebody else :(but you have in your minding to help the others:D : THAT IS THE ROAD WE TAKE and that 's why WE ARE A BIG POWER TEAM !!!!:):)
Congrats to all of you and THANK YOU TO BE WHO YOU ARE:D:love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom