Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 27th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thanks for all your gifts, mine are also out for today and my list for tomorrow is ready.

Still need 3walkie talkies, can anyone help me with this?

@JaxJaguars: send an invite for the second game, hope you'll accept.Can help you with airline route map.

You're welcome to send me (to main account) airline route maps, and I can send in return so you'll get the walkie talkies.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Thanks for all the incoming gifts everyone!
Just posting an update to my siggy. I'll be around more when moving and renovating is done :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good afternoon flyers (17.10pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts are sent for today, have also updated my signature. My thanks for all of the gifts received. A quiet day's gaming.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Mike47

All gifting is completed from !KB and !KB2
Signature updated on those needed items for level 7 Terminal in !KB2 city.
Thanks be to all gifts received.
Hope this update comes soon.
I may have to weed out all those who forgot their IDs. I must have 30 people on each neighbor list that still hasn't figured out how to actually select an ID of choice and not username.
Send me what you have for terminal 7. I think I will be returning parking meters. Let me know what you get back.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I have three falcons: regular, S1, S2 (the regular and S2 (gold) are new - I bought the gold one last week during the sale and the regular a week before that). Seem to break down at the same rate and cost the same to speed up. I almost always do not pay the ransom to get them out sooner. Three greenies to speed up is highway robbery
Please send me your podiums. They are very hard to find.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2. Thanks for those received in return.
@jimstreet
I haven't received anything that changes my needs for Terminal 7 and just read post after I gifted.
I will send off parking meters beginning tomorrow.

*******ALERT******ALERT**********ALERT*****ALERT********

As some of you already know, tomorrow is a holiday for those of us in the US of America. Our Independence day; although as of late, it seems some of our rights are being slowly stripped away.
Just because it is a holiday for us, it is not for many around the world, possibly including GI's country of origin as well.
So just a reminder if you need tech support/customer support, GI might be open.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Still needing 3 x-ray scanners for terminal and 1 tunnel freezer and 3 glazing machines for second sweets factory.

Thanks to all my great neighbors for so many gifts! I wish I could send everyone daily although 20 gift slots and over 250 neighbors it's getting tough and tougher to keep track of who is who sometimes when the names are similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom