Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 28, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 30th August at 18.20pm GMT London)

I have finally managed to finish my neighbours gifting on this late Wednesday evening, far later than my usual time. My appreciation for all the continued gifts received, it really does make a big difference to my game. Have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 31st August at 18.00pm GMT London)

My gifting seems to get later and later these days, have finally managed to finish gifting for today to my neighbours. As always, grateful for all gifts received. I have also updated and re-jigged my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 31st August at 18.00pm GMT London)

My gifting seems to get later and later these days, have finally managed to finish gifting for today to my neighbours. As always, grateful for all gifts received. I have also updated and re-jigged my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Better late than never!
likes.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 1st September at 10.10am GMT London)

On the fiirst day of this new month my gifts inbox looked very healthy. My thanks and appreciation to all my neighbours for gifts received, while my eyes were closed, during my sleep period. I have just finished gifting for this morning. I have also updated my signature page.

Have just reached 150 stars for the second time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 1st September at 10.50am GMT London)

I currently have 6 places left on my neighbours list before I reach 200 neighbours, 100 more than I had originally planned for, it proved to be hard to say no to new members. If you would like to become neighbours, please do PM me first, and we can then take it from there. Always happy to help new forum members with their building gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 1st September at 10.10am GMT London)

On the fiirst day of this new month my gifts inbox looked very healthy. My thanks and appreciation to all my neighbours for gifts received, while my eyes were closed, during my sleep period. I have just finished gifting for this morning. I have also updated my signature page.

Have just reached 150 stars for the second time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
congrats thumbs up.jpg

Hi neighbors,
My main game didn't reset today so I was able to send gifts only from my support games. Affected are two categories of neighbors: a) those who are not neighbors with any of my supports and b) those expecting high-level gifts.
I send friend requests to all of cat. a) so pls accept them - this will make it easier for me to return the unsent gifts tomorrow and to avoid such disruption in the future.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen (Saturday 2nd September at 08.25am GMT London)

Following a long period of stagnation, I have finally managed to make some progress with my game, since purchasing yesterday's plot of land on the airport side of my game. I have also purchased my 12th plane, 4 coal stations (to increase my electricity supply rating) and re-jigged a number of buildings into better positions. I also have some land available for new future buildings to come.

All this was possible because of yesterday's 6 green notes. It also means I will have enough green notes, two weeks from yesterday, for my next land purchase.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen (Saturday 2nd September at 08.25am GMT London)

Following a long period of stagnation, I have finally managed to make some progress with my game, since purchasing yesterday's plot of land on the airport side of my game. I have also purchased my 12th plane, 4 coal stations (to increase my electricity supply rating) and re-jigged a number of buildings into better positions. I also have some land available for new future buildings to come.

All this was possible because of yesterday's 6 green notes. It also means I will have enough green notes, two weeks from yesterday, for my next land purchase.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
now come on, go steady! you will need a lie down after all that! your airport is looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom