Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 28, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen (Saturday 2nd September at 10.10am GMT London)

This morning's 20 neighbours gifts were mostly fuel (20 units) and a few upgrade building items. My thanks and appreciation for all the continued gifts received, throughout this gaming week. I have also updated my signature page.

After a quiet period of game play, with no plane breakdowns, this morning both my Falcon's returned broken. Just wanted to get it off my chest, we now move on.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Hi neighbors,
My main game didn't reset today so I was able to send gifts only from my support games. Affected are two categories of neighbors: a) those who are not neighbors with any of my supports and b) those expecting high-level gifts.
I send friend requests to all of cat. a) so pls accept them - this will make it easier for me to return the unsent gifts tomorrow and to avoid such disruption in the future.
did you tried this before:

Try to send a neighbour request to "test" (without the "").

It cleans any blocked neighbour connections and sorts any bugs that have glitched and caused failed connections of neighbours (like a cyber version of Drain-O!). I try to do this routine daily! :wideyed: - mainly because it also updates any game name changes so I'm not sending outdated gifts.

Note that this process also adds a dummy neighbour to your waiting list, n2486 (lvl5, no stars). You should delete that straight away. The routine will not work again until it has been deleted.

i see this on a post by @Bob69bob

did you tried this before:

Try to send a neighbour request to "test" (without the "").

It cleans any blocked neighbour connections and sorts any bugs that have glitched and caused failed connections of neighbours (like a cyber version of Drain-O!). I try to do this routine daily! :wideyed: - mainly because it also updates any game name changes so I'm not sending outdated gifts.

Note that this process also adds a dummy neighbour to your waiting list, n2486 (lvl5, no stars). You should delete that straight away. The routine will not work again until it has been deleted.

i see this on a post by @Bob69bob
I've done every trick I knew - it didn't help. Sometimes happens that the game does not reset, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom