Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 28, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

My last side bar challenge in ANF1. Excluding events, or if any new upgrades of buildings, flights etc comes forth.
And it only seems like yesterday I was a dweeb...........
Errr !! Newb
Capture.JPG

D

Deleted member 5399

health issues update
Docs office called me about 2.5 hours before my appointment and now it's pushed into October
I've tried several different things with my BIPAP and without. I already know, not to sleep without it being on.
Right now the migraine is unbearable. I tried 2 nights without sleeping pill, but it never eased up on the headache. Of course sleep was mostly up than down.
Usually the headache would come if I sleep without the machine. Apnea makes one's brain starve for oxygen.
The difference between CPAP and BIPAP, is the later shows levels in exhaling as well. I'm wondering if I need supplemental oxygen at bedtime.
So I'm tolerating laptop and AC time for now. I have to do gifting from a few and come back later for others.
Maybe I can at least get doctor to look at readings from when SDCard was read on Friday.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
hi everyone..today gifts for neighbors from forum are:
@AshPort ---sorry accidentaly gift looking for the fuel hose
@Captain WH Rollins –ICE DETECTOR
@Speed - flight catering
@Phil1975 powerfull radiotranmiter pls send dispatcher console
@david smith –gamerader aditional radar
@Blue Jay (Bj-sw,ob,nano) oscillating beaconl
@Harcourt---- fuel hose
@benfly123- flying catering
@Bali Hi flight catering
@Below_Average_AC_Player -ADITIONAL RADAR thanks for fuel additives
@Teboho landing lamp thanks for fuel additives
@Crashfree ---all-inclusive bracelet thanks for fuel additives

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 29th August at 09.20am GMT London)

A very gentle reminder not to gift any Duty Free Shop items - I do not have this building in my current game. I had this building in my previous game and it was just a waste of time, never worked properly, and it was a waste of land.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 29th August at 11.00am GMT London)

With regards to the Weather Staton - I have completed the first three flights and collected the Wind Charm reward. It states this increases the chance of a fortunate event in flight 90% - not really clear what this means, will just have to wait and see. It also states this reward is active for 4 hours, this part is clear enough and states number of flights 20. If I have understood this correctly, you have 4 hours to complete 20 flights, if you wish to find out what this fortunate event is.

This task is not too difficult to complete if you have the right plane types, that return from flights, in less than 4 hours. I only have one plane type, my two Falcon's (I have no other planes in my fleet below Delta's).

Was it really worth collecting the upgrade gift items and upgrading across three levels to make the building solid and live? It does not seem so, to me, but I will continue with the flights. For other members, with the right number of planes, it may well be worth it.

If nothing else, the building is pleasing on the eyes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 29th August at 11.00am GMT London)
With regards to the Weather Staton - Was it really worth collecting the upgrade gift items and upgrading across three levels to make the building solid and live?
If nothing else, the building is pleasing on the eyes.
Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

Don't forget >>>
WS3.PNG

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins

Don't forget >>>
View attachment 9281

Regards
Harcourt

Greetings, good neighbour, yes you are quite right, and I had not forgotten about the 30% - it is still early days and I will continue with these flights. There is a Vintage Weathervane to collect at the end of the 9th day. In the long run, this is how it must be viewed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received over the past week, they are very much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today.

Having spent the last two weeks hoarding fuel from space launches and gifts, I decided to use it to get some adventure flight items and Qls.
After using some 17,000 units I ended up with 2 x Aztec Pyramids, a Colosseum, and a QL. Happy Days !!
Although I had several adverse weather situations they were outnumbered by favourable conditions. Being part of a 'Weather Ring' helps.
I have also started my Terminal level10 upgrade , still 7 days and counting.
Now it is back to conservation mode for another two weeks ;)

I wish everyone an enjoyable and profitable week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 29th August at 16.55pm GMT London)

I have finally managed to finish my neighbours gifting for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received so far this week. I have also updated my signature page with my current needs.

I'm waiting for the land discount window to open on Friday and three green notes. The new plot will allow me to re-jig a number of structures into better positions, increase my electricity supply rating with four new Coal Station's and a general re-positioning of Solar Panel's. In the meatime, I'm close to purchasing my 12th plane, the hangar is already in place.

Time and patience, good neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Over the next month or two I am planning on building two laundry, two sweets factory, and a furniture factory. Here is my gift needs for the next couple weeks from my neighbors.

1. Laundry: Centrifuge - 8, Dryer - 8, Flatwork Ironer - 5, Washing Machine - 7
2. Sweets Factory: Crucible - 12, Glazing Machine - 10, Screw Press - 10, Tunnel Freezer - 6
3. Furniture Factory: Boring Machine - 8, Edge Banding Machine - 8, Hammer Drill - 8, Sliding Table Saw - 8
4. Wireless Compass
5. Flight Catering

Thank you for all your help.

I put on my trading schedule to send dryers, tunnel freezers, and hammer drills. Dryers will arrive first.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
It's been way too long since I've last thanked my awesome neighbors for their help in growing my airport and city. It's hard to believe I've been playing 6 months now, and have been part of this terrific community for 5 months! Without these neighbors, I wouldn't have been able to reach Level 71 with 198 Stars and 9 Hearts!!

Special kudos to these friends: @slanghanger @Vivke @Mark carson @FlyingFalcon @Blue Jay @Davescharf @Robobobo888 @Bob69bob @Bob1977 @WAMike @ShuhWong @skiv @wydaho @Donralz @ItsRalphy @Crashfree @Mike47 @DalePorter46 @Harcourt @Izelman @Winitall63 @KenDuckySmith @m-bari @jimstreet @suckerp @benfly123 @TheDarkside @Owumi177 @Raschuma @Mouse @Pit1024 @cats are awesome @Speed @Steve26 @Wired Parrott @Finlayson @Agent_L @Kendra @crescent moon @Ridwan @Navigata07 @Sazaville @kgmcguk1 @Captain WH Rollins @flyfire @TeresaLisboa @Dan @AshPort @Barkmi4 (Mike) @kepakepa @Robby Kusuma @Bruno237 @Ddave1 @Tamic

thank-you-140227_640.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Can someone explain what afirebd in need means

Does it mean I can click 10 buildings instead of 5 with neighbours

Or an I click the 5 then do another 10

Thanks

Can someone explain what afirebd in need means

Does it mean I can click 10 buildings instead of 5 with neighbours

Or an I click the 5 then do another 10

Thanks

Though I have never used the ones I have yet, my understanding is you get to click 10 buildings instead of 5.
I have been waiting for a hard event that might need more neighbor clicks than usual. If I am wrong I am sure
someone will correct but am fairly certain that is correct. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom