Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Look into it a bit more before deciding. It is kinda the next step after you have been through the rigors of getting a mission to launch. As @Ten33go says, there are many nice buildings to obtain that give wonderful rewards.

Feel free to ask questions. I have sent you a friend code. And don't mind @rocky @Ten33go @ItsRalphy @uyetti - they don't often "party" on the forum and get so silly... they are truly harmless.... really.

That's actually what I'm concentrating on right now is the excavation flights. Trying to get that first Aztec Legacy, among other things. There's plenty of places to go, and collections and stars to get...

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Captain WH Rollins The example of @Cluck 's post for Nagoya is attached.View attachment 2447 View attachment 2448 View attachment 2449

It is entirely up to you as to whether you do them - however, the maps are valid for a set time (12 1/2 hrs for Nagoya) and you can make as many flights are you wish in this time. Methods used vary by player.

In this example, the Space Needle produces 60 coins per hour and increases maximum population by 50 (thanks @Ten33go - I deleted the last post as I accidentally pressed post before finishing typing it).

Steve
Thanks for those screenshots. Very useful.

WARNING- @Captain WH Rollins @Akims before engaging in the flights to Nagoya, Alexandria, Miami etc. If you want to be successful in obtaining the collection items needed for these cool buildings like space needles, hydroponic greenhouses, and ultimately QL bonuses.... you will need to be very PREPARED with spare wires, additional radars, and an unbelievable amount of fuel. And you will benefit from bonuses like golden dice and more. So a few greenies helps too.

Look into it a bit more before deciding. It is kinda the next step after you have been through the rigors of getting a mission to launch. As @Ten33go says, there are many nice buildings to obtain that give wonderful rewards.

Feel free to ask questions. I have sent you a friend code. And don't mind @rocky @Ten33go @ItsRalphy @uyetti - they don't often "party" on the forum and get so silly... they are truly harmless.... really.
Harmless - don't you believe that, we can be lethal (especially to ourselves!) and shouldn't be allowed out. LOL

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Green party rocket loading on pad 1 for those that are bored, jonesing for space launches, low on space launch items, have nothing better to do or just wanna go for a ride are welcome to join. Details in launch thread.

D

Deleted member 5399

All Gifts out for today from !KB and !KB2.
@SactoDave My apologies for the slip up.
As for sending gifts, I am only focusing on forum members and their lol multiple personalities.
If you are actively posting in forums, then I know you are actively playing, or playing if sending gifts to me.
What I posted in another forum, regarding a conversation between myself and a GI support rep, is true.
I have taken a significant amount of time and went thru every neighbor on my list, both forum members and non members.
Out of 331 current neighbors, excluding Madeline, I found 40 or so active in some way. Nearly 240 were either away. If your city did not open at all, I've determined you are active.
That my friends makes me sad just how many players have given up all hope. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. Think of how many players gave up on Kindle, Android, IOS, and even Facebook!!!
So bad I cannot even support my lower level game in a launch because If I need to see myself, a mirror is that much easier and reliable.
I honestly cannot believe that this and other problems has taken nearly 6 months and still not corrected.
@ItsRalphy
I honestly liked your post and lol your gumptiom, but asking GI to compensate with 50 greenies; seems like a pipe dream at best. Or you've been drinking too much ale. (JK)
So from this moment forward gifts are for forum members only, unless a non-member, a regular neighbor sends me something, which I'm seeing less and less from them these days also.

Hi gang - tonights gifts are out, just a couple of the latest ones received are held over for tomorrow.

Agree with @KenDuckySmith - the only non forum members I gift are to return when gifts received from them - I have a core of around 6 and really wish they would join us - don't they know how great we are in this forum? Someone needs to tell them. If only we could send a message alongside a gift, that would be good. Sorry, an enhancement - lets focus on the basics first!

Night night from England

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Shift + 2, then persons name. With no spaces in between. That's how you "Tag" someone, which gives them a notification that someone is talking too them, or have included them in a post.

I'm assuming this is ideal way when wanting to reply to multiple members in one posting?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I'm assuming this is ideal way when wanting to reply to multiple members in one posting?

Yes, it's probably the best way of directing something at a specific person, or answering multiple people in one post. It can be easier then multi quoting.

** Edit ** It also comes in very handy when you are participating in a launch thread with multiple participants, namely during a QL.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
That doesn't even seem hardly worth it, Captain.

Hello, I know what you mean. I have the same feeling which is why I posted the 'sell me' question, so I could look beyond the gaming moment into the near/distant future. With the insight provided, I now understand the rewards for these types of flights are great long term, if you are young enough to live through it. My hair is full of grey, yours is not. Welcome to the forum, my belated apologies for not saying this to you sooner.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello, I know what you mean. I have the same feeling which is why I posted the 'sell me' question, so I could look beyond the gaming moment into the near/distant future. With the insight provided, I now understand the rewards for these types of flights are great long term, if you are young enough to live through it. My hair is full of grey, yours is not. Welcome to the forum, my belated apologies for not saying this to you sooner.

Its not that long if you prepare. after saving a lot of fuel up, I used a golden dice for 4 greenies and in on 6 hours session I had 2 hydroponic greenhouses and a space needle and 1 QL bonus. It took an immense amount of fuel. I would send a plane out to a space destination, then pay the high fuel to bring it right back and out again over and over. I also time it right so I have maximum passengers and I move my residential building around my central park area to double passengers.

It doesn't take much time if you can save up the fuel. You can get a lot of fuel if you hook up with some people doing QL launches too. I have known to bring in 2,000 barrels of oil and over 200,000 coins by participating in QL Launch parties.

It's all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom