Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

If this problem with the server continues, across this entire weekend, what will happen with the input code to obtain 3 green notes and 2,000k coins? I'm assuming once the weekend window closes that is it for another week

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi - Happy to share - I get around 30 a day, and try to send back 1 per person. As a few send more than 1 due to several games, and I openly only send 1 back to keep within the 20, plus I prioritise forum members, so next day I may have received 2 over 2 days from a non-forum member and only send 1 back, I tend to break even! I always return to a neighbour who has sent me gifts, just not always same day!!!
Ditto

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
If this problem with the server continues across this entire weekend what will happen with the code for

Hello, just so I understand you clearly, when you say 'for the first time' do you mean never before? I hope not. I've been gifting to you quite regularly, but not every day (the 20 gift limit per day is really out of step with the number of neighbours many members have)?
Well, that's true - I have received your first gift yesterday. Before that your name was in waiting list with "awaiting confirmation status"... Looks like one more "focus" of this game...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear X and Y Flyers

I'm currently flying a Jet plane to Nagoya - its flight time is 12 hours, flight reward 125 coins and experience reward 110 - additional items - Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth and Jupiter may be obtained very seldom.

When you complete the first 20 apprentice flights you will be rewarded with 450 coins (total of 240 flying hours or total of 10 flying days). I have many other map flights in my warehouse.

See if you can sell this to me to fly more map destinations.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Dear X and Y Flyers

I'm currently flying a Jet plane to Nagoya - its flight time is 12 hours, flight reward 125 coins and experience reward 110 - additional items - Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth and Jupiter may be obtained very seldom.

When you complete the first 20 apprentice flights you will be rewarded with 450 coins (total of 240 flying hours or total of 10 flying days). I have many other map flights in my warehouse.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

The items Mercury, Venus etc... are extremely valuable. Collect enough sets and you will obtain "one" of the collectible items needed to complete the "Outer Limits" collection which rewards you with a Quantum Leap (QL) bonus. Warning, you will require a lot of trips to do this. If you are interested I will explain a method to do this.

But in the meantime I suggest you click on the golden chest collections icon on the bottom of your screen. Click on the space tab. Scroll through - go past the usual space mission launch collection and look at all the goodies you can get. Scroll all the way to the first QL bonus, then you can back -track each item required to find where you have to fly to get there. It is complicated. I will advise you more if you have questions.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Dear X and Y Flyers

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

In addition to what @Steve26 said (Before he deleted it - LOL), when you complete so many of those excavation collections, you obtain buildings, or monuments, which will provide various bonuses for passengers (Terminal +20), or population (+20 or +50). There are others like Alien Legacy, which provides space launch items every 24 hours. Plus you get more stars for completing destinations. Again, it all depends on what you're in the game for, and what goals you have within the game.

And what @Cluck said also. Forgot about the QL.

Last edited:

Steve26

150+ Star Club
@Captain WH Rollins The example of @Cluck 's post for Nagoya is attached. Screenshot (295).png Screenshot (296).png Screenshot (297).png

It is entirely up to you as to whether you do them - however, the maps are valid for a set time (12 1/2 hrs for Nagoya) and you can make as many flights are you wish in this time. Methods used vary by player.

In this example, the Space Needle produces 60 coins per hour and increases maximum population by 50 (thanks @Ten33go - I deleted the last post as I accidentally pressed post before finishing typing it).

Steve

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
That doesn't even seem hardly worth it, Captain.

Look into it a bit more before deciding. It is kinda the next step after you have been through the rigors of getting a mission to launch. As @Ten33go says, there are many nice buildings to obtain that give wonderful rewards.

Feel free to ask questions. I have sent you a friend code. And don't mind @rocky @Ten33go @ItsRalphy @uyetti - they don't often "party" on the forum and get so silly... they are truly harmless.... really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom