Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

My gift inbox is really full today with valuable gifts items. My thanks to all of you for sending them and to Rocky for the event crew scheme. Well played my Canadian flyer, well played!

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
TODAY'S EVENT IS :artist::artist: : WAMIKE'S EVENT (y)(y)(y) ( Wamike in the forum and Mike for username )
If you look for a constant neighbour daily gift , ask for him ;) ! I think he has a Swiss Watch in his head :ROFLMAO:, all the time at the same hour of the day ( 00:24:01:33 ) :cool:...And be sure never time he will send you a different gift of what you have ask to him :cigar: , I think he has a Excell program in his head :LOL:....I have think to give him a nickname (y): Excel Swiss Watch :):) ! ....Seriously he is a neighbour you have to have for neighbour , he will help you anytime for your game items , your launches (y)(y)...And anything you want o_O( he have deliverd a pizza all dresse with extra cheese to Uyetti last week:D:D ...And a beer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !!!! Since that moment Uyetti is always in touch with WaMike :LOL::LOL: !!!!) , he will give you ! :cigar:
Ps : Don't forget to send a gift today to WAMIKE ( Mike/F20/cataly) (y)(y)(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please ask
Username
'Stars
I had some time today and I finished gifting.

I will be doing a Quick Launch day next Sunday, hope I can get more people on board.

My code is wvL8h8w. Add me please, The more the merrier.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi all! Replied for gifts long time ago - have n extra gift from @Ten33go - will reply right after reset!
Looking for partners for my Blue launch - have 5 hours to go and I'm still alone :-(

D

Deleted member 5399

OKAY ALL!!!!
!KB2 has returned but please read my signature as I have temporarily updated it for !KB2.

Game is glitching badly. Servers kept adding double items to launch early AM today, and after successfully getting it in the air w @Dan Jansen and @Anubhav , upon return, i attempted another.
After adding just under half the points, I closed the launch window to land a couple of flights, and opened the window again to find the window that said join or start a new one. I closed it again and reopened and was back to adding items, like the glitch never occurred.
So I sent gifts out from both !KB an !KB2 already today.
LOL I will check tomorrow and see what other gifts might have been replaced in !KB2. Honestly I hope some remain, as one is 20 fuel:D(y), so again give me a few days to see if it remains stable.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

With regards to gifting items to neighbours, some gifts have 'Send in Return' click buttons, while others do not. I would be very interested to know how this is achieved.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Happy Monday everyone, I hope we all have a safe week. Happy Flying! Doc
Like some or most of you, I make a list of the items you have requested as gifts, I try to send those items you desire and those specialty items first. If there is something I can gift and you need, please just send me a note and I'll make it happen. Thanks again to all my great neighbors. Doc

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
I guess it would help if I gave you a list of gifts............
Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 112
Hearts 9

Items I can send:

Additional Radar Aircraft Tire/ Aircraft Route Map/ All Inclusive Bracelet/ Altimeter/ Beverage Cooler/ Dispatch Console/ Attitude Indicator/ Blanket/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Deicer
Dryer/ Ear Plug/ Ergonomic Chair/ Filled Candies/ Flight Catering/ Fruit Lollipop/ Fuel 3 (X2)/ Fuel 20/ Fuel Additives/ Fuel Catalyst/ Fuel Hose/ Fuel Supply/ Generator/ Hardness Tester
Imprinter/ Insulation/ Landing Lamp/ Mayor Portrait/ Navigation Module/ Oscillating Beacon/ Paint/ Passengers (5)/ Passenger Seat/ Perfume
Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Sandbag/ Security Camera/ Skin Care Products/ Spaceship Engine/ Spaceship Launch Console/ Spare Propeller/ Spare Wire/ Stamp/ Transmitter/
Travel Guide/ Tunnel Freezer/ TV Panels/ Video Wall/ Weather Display/ Wireless Compass

@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @sophiaelizebeth @Rainer @WAMike @Bertje @m-bari @SactoDave @Ten33go @strats @Robert @Phlflyer1
Hello friends, thanks for this very kind feedback from you regarding my last message. (no i did not cry....but I was really surpised...). So I will keep my main game open, that you all can visit the Planetariums, if you wish. I will stay in contact with Rocky and if the game will get interesting again (especially quests, where the Players can help each other) I may return back.
(only to the main game - the second is lost complete)
Will also send some gifts to you all from time to time, you can, but must not return anything.
Have fun and thanks again. Achim

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
OKAY ALL!!!!
!KB2 has returned but please read my signature as I have temporarily updated it for !KB2.

Game is glitching badly. Servers kept adding double items to launch early AM today, and after successfully getting it in the air w @Dan Jansen and @Anubhav , upon return, i attempted another.
After adding just under half the points, I closed the launch window to land a couple of flights, and opened the window again to find the window that said join or start a new one. I closed it again and reopened and was back to adding items, like the glitch never occurred.
So I sent gifts out from both !KB an !KB2 already today.
LOL I will check tomorrow and see what other gifts might have been replaced in !KB2. Honestly I hope some remain, as one is 20 fuel:D(y), so again give me a few days to see if it remains stable.
Glad to hear! Now waiting when you will accept my request :)
Another request sent to @Doc

@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @sophiaelizebeth @Rainer @WAMike @Bertje @m-bari @SactoDave @Ten33go @strats @Robert @Phlflyer1 @wkndcmpr
Me again - looks like G! read my message - Now I can visit you but cannot send gifts - here is the message:
Means : Attention - you cannot send more gifts. Wait until tomorrow.
That's a new mistake and really creepie....
upload_2015-11-16_18-25-21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom