Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I'm looking for members who can send the following unique gift items -
Monitor x4 and Airline Route Map x4 - I've had a good look at quite a few signatures but with no success. I find it difficult reading some of members signatures because of small text sizes and/or light text colours against a white background.

I'm off to bed, will pick this up tomorrow morning.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@PeterNL I just entered your code. I did not realize I had to enter the code when I accepted on the waiting tab.

It's not a requirement to enter the codes, but if both parties do so, it increase the chances of a good connection, and lessens the chance of the dreaded G! neighbor glitch. It's always a good idea to follow these guidelines when sending a friend request, or receiving a friend request:

If sending a friend request to a forum member :

1). Enter their friend code. You should receive 100 coins.
2). Either tag or PM the forum member to let them know you have sent them a friend request. Many forum members will not accept blind requests, although some do.
3). That person should accept your invite, and immediately input your friend code. Once they accept and input your friend code, you should receive 200 coins.

Once that is done, you should now be solidly connected as neighbors.

If receiving a friend request from a forum member:

1). You will receive 200 coins when someone adds you.
2). They should have either tagged you, or PM'd you, but sometimes they don't. You can always ask on here if anyone else knows this person, or do a search for their forum name (Which may or may not match their game name) to see if you can find them and decide whether you want to accept or not.
3). If you do accept it, they received 200 coins. You should then input their friend code and receive 100 coins to complete the neighbor connection.

Again, once that is done, gifts can be exchanged with the least chance of them going into cyberspace due to a bad neighbor connection. If you do this with all neighbor requests, the success rate will be much higher then if you don't.

Hope this helps!

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting done. If you got multiples it was intentional. Can't get crap from drops from planes, Can't visit neighbors. Screw GI.
See ya bye!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting done. If you got multiples it was intentional. Can't get crap from drops from planes, Can't visit neighbors. Screw GI.
See ya bye!!!
@ItsRalphy
Don't worry I'm not quitting. Just very frustrated right now, both with GI and Microsoft, ( who at least thought it was better to pull the upgrade for November) rather than look like they work for GI as well.

@ItsRalphy
Don't worry I'm not quitting. Just very frustrated right now, both with GI and Microsoft, ( who at least thought it was better to pull the upgrade for November) rather than look like they work for GI as well.
Don't quit. Look, I have finally seen through it - this is a new event by GI. The whole thing is to keep it secret, at the end of the event, those who survived will get a great big bonus in their games - surprise buildings and tonnes of greenies, and a big congratulations. So bear with, keep smiling, and we will win the event.

Oh, have I woken up yet???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Don't quit. Look, I have finally seen through it - this is a new event by GI. The whole thing is to keep it secret, at the end of the event, those who survived will get a great big bonus in their games - surprise buildings and tonnes of greenies, and a big congratulations. So bear with, keep smiling, and we will win the event.

Oh, have I woken up yet???
:):LOL::)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all,
I'm sorry I disappeared on you.
I'm going to try to play part time, a few days a week.

To new members, feel free to add my games as a neighbor; please let me know because like many others, I no longer accept random neighbors. Unfortunately, I can't promise to be a reliable trader right now because I owe many many gifts to my current neighbors.

@david smith I have 4 games for you; which name and level are you playing? Should I delete the others?

Happy Flying all,
Comet18 (&Meteor18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom