Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow : It turned out the extended time on my gift reset timer is the issue with my account. I haven't taken part in the event though. This happened after I installed the update on Thursday, although the timer on my account (I estimate) started at 30 days. I put in a support ticket and the last update was that the engineers were looking into it.

@WhatHappenedNow hope everything is ok.

I was able to switch back to Russian this evening and get the gifts/visits to reset. Then I switched back to English before sending a gift or doing a visit. The next reset time looks good now (whew... Waiting 177days would have been tough!!)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hooray...I finally got my game back...it took about 2 weeks and 100 emails, but they restored my original game I am I quite stoked to fly the friendly skies once again!! To all of my neighbours and friends, thanks so much for your continued support and to anyone new here, please feel free to add me as a friend. I send gifts everyday and I am sure could help you with your game!! Thanks again everyone for your support!! Now to climb to a level 50!! Gifts will be sent out soon!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
As a result of my game reset, my gift list has changed drastically!! I am excited to report that I can now gift fuel X 20!! I will be sending that primarily to all of my active neighbours, as I know that they can always use fuel, however, if you need something different from my gift list, please feel free to tag me in the forum and or send me a personal message!! Signature is now up to date!!

@Pratt Faulk and @Kris ...invites sent!!

Last edited:

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Dan Jansen Congrats and kudos for the perseverance. This new world is crazy! I will send you an invite from my new support game bjs2. Welcome back!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
As a result of my game reset, my gift list has changed drastically!! I am excited to report that I can now gift fuel X 20!! I will be sending that primarily to all of my active neighbours, as I know that they can always use fuel, however, if you need something different from my gift list, please feel free to tag me in the forum and or send me a personal message!! Signature is now up to date!!

Hey, welcome back!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I sent more neighbor request out today, Tbomb, Ronnie K, and Cluck. I looked over your signatures and I can help with items. I usually try to fill priority request first than secondary. As always I take request through my inbox.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

@Dan Jansen ==Welcome back, glad you made it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Had a "surprise" this morning - game has been reset! I know the cure, but now my gifts' set is different now! Working on update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom