Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts, send mine also. Unfortunately couldn't send back to everyone today but they are the first on my list for tomorrow. It would be great if we could send more than 20 gifts a day.

Yesterday I completed my first green launch :)

@Bertje : did you accept my friend request because you're still on my waiting list
@yenta613 : could you send me an invite from your second account, maybe we got connected with that one

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03FXR7WSD
Username
Bertje1370
@Vivke , you are actually in my list of friends. I did sent you a gift yesterday. If I am not in your list of friends than I should probably remove you and you should add me or something like that.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Ok - I am now convinced that I will set up a second game - only for gifting. I had 12 on my list this morning I couldn't return gifts too. I am sorry. Thanks you @bjs - I got 3 gifts from bjs2,3 and 4!!!! sorry I couldn't reciprocate.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Ok - I am now convinced that I will set up a second game - only for gifting. I had 12 on my list this morning I couldn't return gifts too. I am sorry. Thanks you @bjs - I got 3 gifts from bjs2,3 and 4!!!! sorry I couldn't reciprocate.
It is nice to be able to shoot out F20 from 3 and 4. If I ever forget someone at least I get those that I enjoy the most. Nice to be able to connect with you. No worries on the reciprocation.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom