Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Thanks everyone for sending in the landing lamps. If anyone can gift a textbook please send me I need one to upgrade the control tower.

Today, from my perpetual needs top priority is fuel. If anyone needs anything specific from my send list, please tag me or message me I will send it asap.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Thank you to all for the gifts yesterday. I have updated my signature for today. As always I will check my inbox and alerts later prior to sending out gifts for urgent request.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I sent all return gifts from WHN2 tonight. My WHN account finished the event and all the stars for event flight so I changed back to English. Now the gift reset timer says "177d 23h" ?????

I hope everything goes back to normal tomorrow.

Since I could only send from one account, I was not able to send double gifts to anyone. Sorry...

@WhatHappenedNow : It turned out the extended time on my gift reset timer is the issue with my account. I haven't taken part in the event though. This happened after I installed the update on Thursday, although the timer on my account (I estimate) started at 30 days. I put in a support ticket and the last update was that the engineers were looking into it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Have it on my new Support Account. Sent me invite I accept!
Sent you a request please accept.

Anyone having trouble with the game. My code has gone blank and some of the cells arent allowing me to construct anything. 6 cells without a building or road.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@m-bari I also need textbooks if you can. The only thing I have for support account is travel guide and will start sending tonight.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts are sent. Started 2 launches if anyone wants to join.
HS game - Blue Launch, 826 points left
HS2 game - Green Launch, 706 points left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom