Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@strats I am guessing you are correct. I know the frustration. One other possibility is if fly has been offline for a week or 2 flying then goes online, I think all the flights log at once. To reiterate, I think your suspicions are correct but the possibility exists.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thanks for the gifts everyone. I sent out ones in order received. Sorry if I missed a few- you will be first on list tomorrow.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I have been receiving gifts from folks on bjs AND bjs2. I greatly appreciate them. When gifting me please don't feel you need to gift both accounts, even if I send from both on the same day.
Please consider the following: 1. If you have a specific building item for bjs, send that. 2. Send bjs F20 3. Send bjs2 a needed item
bjs2 is just another gifting portal and space partner. It will develop slowly and fortunately has F20 so it makes my gifting much easier.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I sent all return gifts from WHN2 tonight. My WHN account finished the event and all the stars for event flight so I changed back to English. Now the gift reset timer says "177d 23h" ?????

I hope everything goes back to normal tomorrow.

Since I could only send from one account, I was not able to send double gifts to anyone. Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom