Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gifts are out. I had to rapid fire F20 from bjs and bjs2 this morning to avoid losing the gift day. Sorry if I missed anyone. Just sent more thoughtful gifts from bjs. Gifts changed, signature updated.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
SactoDave Game Username is now SDave

Same game, shorter name!

@900/@.sv / @Cluck /@bjs/ @Cosmic Blue / @Dan Jansen / @GiftXchange / @gwb / @HS72 /@ItsRalphy / @KenDuckySmith / @m-bari/ @MsScarlet1957 / @Nicks / @PeterNL/ /@Rainer/@rocky / @ronnieK / @roshi-mistri / @TBomb / @uschu / @WhatHappenedNow /@Wired Parrott / @yenta613 /
send tour review, tour guides
@david smith I have accepted.

Will grow me in the next few Days a second Account, I can send more Gifts.
Whether I can still do this Week, I do not know, because we have Visitors and Birthday.

thanks for the gift binoculars, ill send new gift asap, this is an updated list

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thanks to tip from @WhatHappenedNow , my game is working properly again. I have sent out gifts. Thank you for all of the gifts while my game wasn't working quite right.

I also got to visit neighbors for the first time since updating last Thursday-it is nice to see everyone's airports and new buildings. Besides the bugs, I like what they did with update.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Does anyone have any advice on what to do when one suspects a player of cheating? I know we all have been accused of such but when someone does it should it be reported.

See the screenshot below - my suspicion is that cheating has occurred by flytower. Am I right? And if so should I do anything?

Thanks for any input.

View attachment 1808
They could have used a vintage weathervane to increase their flight times. How fast did they get to 31 flight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom