Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

I have the event on both of my iPads - DP46 and DP47. I still don’t have the update on Android for DP48 - hopefully it arrives soon.

One question - I cannot seem to find the “carriage workshop”. It says it’s a residential building, but I don’t see it in the store. I’ve tried residential, commerce and industry building areas and just can’t find it - any help?
You get it by completing the collection from the flights.

Sorry, everyone — around 100 people at top level — who was affected.
We've found the cause of it soon after your first reports to support team, so big thanks to those who filed it.
This was a nasty bug deep down in our database that wasn't noticeable under our standard QA procedures.
Thanks for the update Ivan .
Will this issiu be resolved before the update hits the windowsplatform?

I have the event on both of my iPads - DP46 and DP47. I still don’t have the update on Android for DP48 - hopefully it arrives soon.

One question - I cannot seem to find the “carriage workshop”. It says it’s a residential building, but I don’t see it in the store. I’ve tried residential, commerce and industry building areas and just can’t find it - any help?
Android update is available in google play now.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Sorry, everyone — around 100 people at top level — who was affected.
We've found the cause of it soon after your first reports to support team, so big thanks to those who filed it.
This was a nasty bug deep down in our database that wasn't noticeable under our standard QA procedures.

Then your standard QA procedures are not fit-for-purpose!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Then your standard QA procedures are not fit-for-purpose!

We review and update them based on any issue that goes unnoticed into the release, of course.

Needless to say, every time some big failure like this happens, it is an embarrassment to the whole team, and we try to reduce the number of those.

Well, I hope the special event and the many new buildings it brings will let everyone forget this thing happened soon enough. :whistle:

We review and update them based on any issue that goes unnoticed into the release, of course.

Needless to say, every time some big failure like this happens, it is an embarrassment to the whole team, and we try to reduce the number of those.

Well, I hope the special event and the many new buildings it brings will let everyone forget this thing happened soon enough. :whistle:
We are quick to complain when the bugs hit, but I think sometimes we forget to say Thank You for all the hard work you folks do. You've noticed, I'm sure, that pretty much nobody complains when we have a good bug!! :D:D:D:p:p:p

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Do we have an idea when the update will be in the Windows Store?
@LjGibbs
I believe all of the updates are released to the platforms at the same time. I'm sure the approval process for iOS, Android, Windows, Facebook and all are very different and take differing amounts of time.
Patience is a virtue ... especially when waiting for updates.
Cheers,
Tom

Thank you very much is this update also fix the server too :D please

And now I’m going to need more land for all
these new buildings. You already forced me to buy my first Tesla plant today so I didn’t totally fill my airport land :)

Top Bottom