Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

Ivan, there is definitely a bug with the romantic passengers:
After you tap on the romantic pax count, you get the "Get more Passengers" screen and choice of Romantic passengers (150), (50) and (10). However, as I had some Romantic pax packets from last event, I'm not allowed to buy (50) and (10) packs. If I try to add some of the old year's packs, as reported earlier, they are not added to the romantic pax count.

Ivan, there is definitely a bug with the romantic passengers:
After you tap on the romantic pax count, you get the "Get more Passengers" screen and choice of Romantic passengers (150), (50) and (10). However, as I had some Romantic pax packets from last event, I'm not allowed to buy (50) and (10) packs. If I try to add some of the old year's packs, as reported earlier, they are not added to the romantic pax count.
Same thing here. If I click on old packs, it adds the passengers to my regular passenger count instead of romantic passengers.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Windows update is live! Goodbye Snow:cool:
Screenshot (77).png

Romantic passengers in storage are from on the wings of love that is why they will not work with this event.The same applies in neighbours buildings.
I just built several romantic buildings on my support game - they don't give romantic passengers. None of them are from wings of love, they're brand new.

Edit: they don't give romantic passengers to visitors.

From what I gather reading facebook posts, it works fine for facebook, but windows10 & android don't give romantic passengers to visitors of romantic buildings. Hoping it gets fixed soon!!!
Nor iPad!
and btw, another glitch: they changed again the way pass are counted for the daily mission: passengers from vaults, santa's houses, merry-go-rounds (and others from last year's valentine event) are NOT counted to the daily mission. But those from igloos are. If all of those give regular passengers, they should be counted!

From what I gather reading facebook posts, it works fine for facebook, but windows10 & android don't give romantic passengers to visitors of romantic buildings. Hoping it gets fixed soon!!!
And also you don't receive romantic passengers from the buildings visited by your neighbors!
So there's no point to visit or be visited (event buildings of course)

And also you don't receive romantic passengers from the buildings visited by your neighbors!
So there's no point to visit or be visited (event buildings of course)
You have to visit to get the Little Tragedies collection. At least neighbors' buildings drop that! (very seldom - we know what that means.:p But I have gotten a couple of drops.) And don't forget the little candy hearts.:D Hoping they get the passenger thing fixed soon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I am running the update on an Android tablet. So far the game is working okay aside from one minor bug. My game was crashing after playing a while. However a shutdown and restart of the tablet seems to have corrected that. The actions that were causing the crash (sending a plane on a romantic flight) are not causing the game to just 'stop'.

I have added 15 romantic buildings (3 of each of the five type). It will be several more hours before some of them are built. I'm too cheep to spend any money to speed them up.

I still have the ongoing bug in my game where I cannot view videos. The videos do not load, and I get a pop up window that says "We're sorry something went wrong." Then another window that 'the offer is no longer available.". It doesn't really affect my game play. I would like to get it fixed though.

So far so good with this event. I just have to remember to activate the SAM sites to shoot down the EFTs (Evil Flying Turkeys) that are still hanging around from the Bad Santa event. LOL

Cheers from the Great White North.

I am running the update on an Android tablet. So far the game is working okay aside from one minor bug. My game was crashing after playing a while. However a shutdown and restart of the tablet seems to have corrected that. The actions that were causing the crash (sending a plane on a romantic flight) are not causing the game to just 'stop'.

I have added 15 romantic buildings (3 of each of the five type). It will be several more hours before some of them are built. I'm too cheep to spend any money to speed them up.

I still have the ongoing bug in my game where I cannot view videos. The videos do not load, and I get a pop up window that says "We're sorry something went wrong." Then another window that 'the offer is no longer available.". It doesn't really affect my game play. I would like to get it fixed though.

So far so good with this event. I just have to remember to activate the SAM sites to shoot down the EFTs (Evil Flying Turkeys) that are still hanging around from the Bad Santa event. LOL

Cheers from the Great White North.
So when you visit your neighbors' romantic buildings, are you getting romantic passengers or regular passengers? This is what I see when I visit a neighbor's motel.
motel.JPG

Top Bottom