Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

Is it on? What to do to complete it?
Screenshot_2018-02-08-20-45-35-855.jpeg

I dont know how can i manage.
Better to wait there is some players will open thread about the event and they can help.
To be honest with you i am not that much knowing about the events there is a player in our Musketeers group he is posting for us every thing about the events and there the players help each others.

I read the walkthrough and here is what I understand. However, things can change. First two are easy to figure out so I will go with the collections.

1. There are five event buildings and each building has it's own collectible item. (3 each, if same)
2. There are special flights that drop collectible items. (3 each, if same)
3. When you get the second collection, you get a carriage workshop. This will give you the collection items you need for this collection. (3 each, if same)

Better to wait there is some players will open thread about the event and they can help.
To be honest with you i am not that much knowing about the events there is a player in our Musketeers group he is posting for us every thing about the events and there the players help each others.
Great..i am waiting for him.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There were six new buildings in the last "Walk in the Clouds" quest. In case there are no changes for this year, I've already taken my (6X6) 36 buildings out of the Warehouse and placed them in my city. That's 36 2x2 spaces to fill ... if you want to maximize your romantic passengers.
Cheers,
Tom

@Sudip
You don't have to delete buildings. For some coins, you can put them in your warehouse. Then, if you wish, you can place them in your city at a later time; no cost, no build time.
Cheers,
Tom
Thank u..then i will definitely do that.. but i have some event building that required some parts to build it...are those also be used again without collecting the building parts?

Thank u..then i will definitely do that.. but i have some event building that required some parts to build it...are those also be used again without collecting the building parts?
Any complete buildings you can stored in the ware house as @greensmith say (you can place them in your city at a later time; no cost, no build time) this mean event the buildings required some parts already you build it.

Top Bottom