Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Late Sunday lunch for today - slow roast shoulder of mutton (with fresh rosemary and bulbof garlic), crispy roast saffron potato's, mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, fresh baked bread and homemade gravy - with copious bottles of chilled beer - to be consumed in the garden with family and friends (will not be eating family and friends).

Later for pudding - apple cinnamon pie with ice cream

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - a simple bacon, lettuce and tomato grilled chicken sandwich with a pot of English tea, followed later, by a slice of apple cinnamon pie with ice cream.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Pub lunch for today - a simple bacon, lettuce and tomato grilled chicken sandwich with a pot of English tea, followed later, by a slice of apple cinnamon pie with ice cream.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
We are going away for Saturday night, and will update on the delights of the Yorkshire hotel on our return, very hopeful!!!

So we had a fantastic weekend away, and the restaurant had a Michelin Star chef, so food was ace. I had:-
  • cabbage butter and whipped butter with a poppy seed bread roll and a squid ink and parmesan roll
  • wild mushroom and tarragon ravioli
  • parmesan custard and pea taster, with something that sounded like "neegas" but don't know what it was - looked like parmesan shavings or thin croutons
  • a beautiful rump steak with triple cooked chips
  • passionfruit jelly, yoghurt and ginger
  • warm pear tart with cardamom ice cream
  • and our wine was an Alsace white
Don't eat like that often, but sooooo good!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Would be rude not to partake then :)
iStock-503453241-1024x683.jpg

I think you should, it really is very good for you, a source of protein.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - carpet bag steak, stuffed with oysters (garlic butter), side dish of steamed mixed vegetables and with a nice bottle of red.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds lovely but would kill me, big allergy to shellfish :-(, people always tell me what i am missing out on lol

With an allergy, you are smart to avoid such food, although steak and oysters are really quite delicious, when it is cooked just right.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Staying away for the night with work, had a fantastic mixed grill though to make up! Yumm.

I don't have an allergy to shellfish, just don't like it!

It is not usual for people not to like shellfish, even though they have no allergy. Some change their minds, once they have tried a fresh dish of oysters, others prefer to leave well alone.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - ham, cheese and mushroom omelette, side dish of steamed green runner beans with a French mustard dressing and a pot of English tea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

With the weather giving us blue skies and sunshine and 23c heat this last few weeks, we have been barbequing a lot. Pork chops is one of my favourite on the BBQ with barbequed new potatoes and a green side salad. We have recently enjoyed the introduction of s'mores on the bbq and those of you within the Americas will know what they are.

I have been tempted to do a lot of posts in this section as not only am I a cookery teacher but also I entertain a lot and do a home made meal for my family every night. A three course meal for 20 every couple of weeks is great fun if not exhausting and highly satisfying!

Top Bottom