Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Late pub lunch for today - stir fried squid with black bean sauce and deep-fried squid rings with Korean style Yuzu dressing, mixed green salad and a bottle of chilled white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch time pub food - a medium spiced bowl of minestrone vegetable soup, toasted ciabatta bread served with olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper for dipping - a very pleasant afternoon lunch and a walk through the park - life can be beautiful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home today - a bowl of shrimp pasta, homemade fresh creamy tomato, basel and garlic saurce with grated Parmesan cheese topping - all because of live World Cup football in the afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Fathers Day here in England today, so that means one thing for us - Family gathering and a Barbecue. I am a Dad and a Grandad, so good day all round. Fairly conservative on the BBQ, but we have steak, burgers and sausage - what more can you need! - oh, except for sunshine!

BBQ.png

sunshine.png
beer.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Fathers Day here in England today, so that means one thing for us - Family gathering and a Barbecue. I am a Dad and a Grandad, so good day all round. Fairly conservative on the BBQ, but we have steak, burgers and sausage - what more can you need! - oh, except for sunshine!

View attachment 13645
View attachment 13646 View attachment 13648

We are planning a similar garden lunch - BBQ steak, burgers, sausages, chunky chips and beans, washed down with copious chilled beer.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Our Sunday dinner today was Roast chicken, roasted new potatoes, carrots, peas, rice-stuffed tomatoes, cheese and red onion focaccia bread, coleslaw, sage and onion stuffing and plenty of hot gravy followed by little chocolate puddings topped with whipped cream and a viola for decoration and a fruit platter with a dairy free whipped coconut cream - needless to say the family and visitors were well fed!!!

Our Sunday dinner today was Roast chicken, roasted new potatoes, carrots, peas, rice-stuffed tomatoes, cheese and red onion focaccia bread, coleslaw, sage and onion stuffing and plenty of hot gravy followed by little chocolate puddings topped with whipped cream and a viola for decoration and a fruit platter with a dairy free whipped coconut cream - needless to say the family and visitors were well fed!!!
Sounds fantastic!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

A very well written paragraph and what great taste - my respects to you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Mid afternoon home lunch for today - due to this afternoon's two games, lunch fell between the two World Cup games - grilled sea bass with crab and prawns, mixed vegetable rice salad with dressing and chilled white wine - really lovely weather.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
We had lemon curd cheese cake with mixed fruit

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Lemon Curd ! Do you know the price of Lemon Curd in France ? around 4 or 5€ for 250g ! whereas it is around 0,5£ in England ! !
So, when I was in England last year, my girlfriend bought 3 pots of lemon curd (because she DOES LOVE this) and what a disappointment when, at the Airport, they asked us to throw them because we had only hand luggage !

So, please, I ask you not speak about lemon curd ! ah ah :D !

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lemon Curd ! Do you know the price of Lemon Curd in France ? around 4 or 5€ for 250g ! whereas it is around 0,5£ in England ! !
So, when I was in England last year, my girlfriend bought 3 pots of lemon curd (because she DOES LOVE this) and what a disappointment when, at the Airport, they asked us to throw them because we had only hand luggage !

So, please, I ask you not speak about lemon curd ! ah ah :D !

It does seems very odd, not to be allowed to take lemon curd on board a plane in your hand luggage?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I’ve been in Florida the last couple weeks. There is a large Latino community right in the area of Tampa we spent the last 10 days at. We’ve had homemade churros, Puerto Rican fried chicken, and all kinds of plantain based meals such as Tostones with pork and Mofongo. The spices and flavor in all this food has been incredible....takes me back to high school where two of my best friends were Puerto Rican and having dinner at their house before going home to eat dinner with my family.

The one thing I still haven’t found is a great slice of Key Lime Pie. That’s my next endeavor.

Top Bottom