Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
tdv i would have joined you again if it wasn't for the 24 hour lander waiting period. It would have been nice if we had the ability to build 2 launching pads and have simultaneous launches.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv i would have joined you again if it wasn't for the 24 hour lander waiting period. It would have been nice if we had the ability to build 2 launching pads and have simultaneous launches.
one of the few reason I am still sticking on to the older version of AC (40sec lander retunrs is brill!!! :D) shame I can not do this on the android.... but I will need to update before 9day period of the current promo finishes and get the butterflies!!!

BTW sent you TV panels from TDV19...

Perhaps a launch this evening or tomorrow morning (GMT) - anyone else is most welcome - for just 2 coins you can get silver or bronze...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
one of the few reason I am still sticking on to the older version of AC (40sec lander retunrs is brill!!! :D) shame I can not do this on the android.... but I will need to update before 9day period of the current promo finishes and get the butterflies!!!

BTW sent you TV panels from TDV19...

Perhaps a launch this evening or tomorrow morning (GMT) - anyone else is most welcome - for just 2 coins you can get silver or bronze...
tdv, You didn't start collecting butterflies????
Or you have a lot of butterfly-nets with a 'trick' or you are very confident in your technique....
Got 1 butterfly today on Iphone, non on Ipad yesterdag.... I am not so confident in succeeding....

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
tdv You are AWESOME!!!!!!! just got the tv panels (a rare trading/gifting commodity, i have to say). Now i believe i have all upgrades for AC buildings either in stock or completed; unless GI comes up with further upgrades in upcoming versions.
Thanks again....(y)

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv You are AWESOME!!!!!!! just got the tv panels (a rare trading/gifting commodity, i have to say). Now i believe i have all upgrades for AC buildings either in stock or completed; unless GI comes up with further upgrades in upcoming versions.
Thanks again....(y)
you are more that welcome... I would have sent them earlier - if only I could see all users and not just some usernames...

tdv - surprised you haven't cracked it yet with multiple launch pads, your slipping -HaHa!!! I suppose though with the username issue on IOS looking like its stabilising where you can actually see neighbours names you are probably too busy gifting fellow forum members numerous things!

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Badger fan
I didn't see anyone else who had a launch started this morning, so I started one. Currently at 906 with 19 hours remaining. Looking for anyone interested in joining. Thx.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
tdv ....i did launch. i actually joined Hyphen (non-forum member) at 44 points. It seems that he/she abandoned the launch; been at 44 points for the past 5 hours..so its all on me. I blasted through all my resources and trying to add as flights drop as i go. Currently at ~967 points and need to be next to ipad to keep adding. I need someone to come in and take 2nd place and spare the agony. I wonder why do you have difficulties seeing my launch. Is it because i joined a launch with someone not linked to your account? i still have 18 hours to go but am currently adding small point items.
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Rsorour If you joined someone else's launch - then it is their launch - only their neighbours will be able to see it.... So any of your neghbours who are not a neighboru with Hyphen will not be able to see the launch...

Hope someone helps you out... it can be a real struggle on your own...

tdv ....i did launch. i actually joined Hyphen (non-forum member) at 44 points. It seems that he/she abandoned the launch; been at 44 points for the past 5 hours..so its all on me. I blasted through all my resources and trying to add as flights drop as i go. Currently at ~967 points and need to be next to ipad to keep adding. I need someone to come in and take 2nd place and spare the agony. I wonder why do you have difficulties seeing my launch. Is it because i joined a launch with someone not linked to your account? i still have 18 hours to go but am currently adding small point items.
Cheers!

Ditto - couldn't see your launch either @Rsorour- it is probably because you joined someone else that is not a neighbour. I have therefore started a new one but am looking to burn off some of my c1000 solid fuel!!!!!! So taking it slow.

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Pakman - just saw your launch.... Will join once I have burnt some of the other launches - will give you time to get them soild fuel used up...

On my android (before I realised how long they take) I build 5 cosmic fuel stations... now I have solid fuel overflowing!!!! :mad: - what a waste of time

Pakman - just saw your launch.... Will join once I have burnt some of the other launches - will give you time to get them soild fuel used up...

On my android (before I realised how long they take) I build 5 cosmic fuel stations... now I have solid fuel overflowing!!!! :mad: - what a waste of time

Cheers tdv - I miss that IOS version where the launcher returns after 45secs!!!

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. iPad
Pakman tdv , I just joined your launch Pakman. It won't take long to launch as there are 4 of us in it! I wouldn't have joined if I had realised. Someone called Wacky has gone into the lead, and I have pushed you into 4 th place, sorry. I don't mind being third though so can hold off adding fuel if you prefer, except it would mean my friend billsnj losing out to me if I come 3rd. Don't want to be 4 th though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom