Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
sent you an invite from "TDVCrApple2" - with Pakman on board your launch is guarenteed... :)

Accepted the friend request and finally got to launch it.
Sorry about the delay - Grandpa is in the hospital, been up there all day.
Thanks for all the help guys, seemed a bit overwhelming at first. But smooth sailing with the pros on board. And a good distracter for the evening.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
Saw it and joined (is this really you first time??). I thought the time had ran out for getting the TC but good luck. Let me know if you want 1st or if not can sort out lift off very soon thereafter.

Pakman

Yeppers - my first one. Still time left. Launch is underway. I am good either way. Big thanks for the help. Looking forward to learning and launching! Still working out the details of how it all goes down. I think a revisit to the guide section is due.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
tdv, you wanted to find out which building has the best droprate for a treadmill item....

On my android game I need two pedometers for the challenge (and the butterflies and chrysanthemum).
Can you advice a building with good droprates for pedometers?

Thanks if you have an answer....

Will you need Shears for tdvcrapple2 or do you already have enough Shears/flowers?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
tdv I have just started a launch before I go on hols next week if you or anyone would like to join - I need to go for gold this time to get the two space pictures (to try and get nearer that Alien Legacy!) and already have 836 points with 23:55 left to launch so if anyone wants to come in for an easy 2nd/3rd/4th place launch please do! Much appreciated!

Update @ 12.38 GMT -> 880 points with 21:53:52 remaining - any help welcome!!!

Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve - will join as soon as I finish the launch with Tim Jet's launch - I think he is going for gold and I don't want to throw in PEB's
Hi tdv sounds good to me! Yeah no rush, currently at 888 with 21:40:07 left so plenty of time to join and launch!
I am out of PEBs as well now so this will be my last gold launch until I get some more! :(
Not been lucky with the Space Chests recently (loads of EB's and Solid Fuel and no PEB's). Will keep chucking EB's and SF in for this launch until we get to the 1600 so any help to get there quicker and get you another launch before you upgrade and move to the 24 hour capsule return (which is very annoying) will be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Tim Jet - as there were only 4 points left I put thos in - sorry you missed out on gold - Let me know if you really wanted it and I will try to help...

Steve - I see two launches from you (few seconds apart) - not too sure which one to join!!! GIS SUCKS!!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Tim Jet - as there were only 4 points left I put thos in - sorry you missed out on gold - Let me know if you really wanted it and I will try to help...

Steve - I see two launches from you (few seconds apart) - not too sure which one to join!!! GIS SUCKS!!!!
Hi tdv - two launches? Hmm, odd. You joined the right one though! Thanks for helping to finish it off.
On the two launches I remember it freezing and crashing shortly after I did the first launch ... until the capsule comes back I cant check anything but I hope it didnt use two treadmills by mistake ... :eek:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Rsorour - you just joined my launch and after 1min I saw you have another launch with zero points!! did you notice anything unusual when you joined my launch... like the launch pad not responding properly when you tried to start one etc?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
anyone up for a launch - I am 1256 points in on TDVCrApple2 - 2 very easy silvers and 2 easy bronze if needed 23hrs still left...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour - you just joined my launch and after 1min I saw you have another launch with zero points!! did you notice anything unusual when you joined my launch... like the launch pad not responding properly when you tried to start one etc?
yes...I did. What happened was i accidently hit "start new launch" instead of joining yours. luckily, there was a glitch and my launch didn't start up so i joined yours. I started adding points and i noticed was not registering at the bottom but was accumulating on the gauge/bar on the left. I rebooted the game and things went back to normal. I have no clue why the points were not showing. The launch was at least successful!
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
On TDVCrApple2 at 1104 points (06:40GMT) - so 2 silvers and 3 bronzes are up for grabs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom