Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I have a launch underway, think 800 points, when I started got the message none of my neighbours launched, so I have started alone,
Benjamin Thomas is friend code.

HH :)

Device
  1. iPad
Ducks1 has just begun its first launch. Does anyone want to join. I need to get my training centre for this one so need to come first. Luckily my alter ego Dee140147 can see Ducks 1 and visit, although Ducks1 can't visit dee!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Ducks1 has just begun its first launch. Does anyone want to join. I need to get my training centre for this one so need to come first. Luckily my alter ego Dee140147 can see Ducks 1 and visit, although Ducks1 can't visit dee!
Dee140157 hi ducks I want to join ducks1 launch but for some reason I cannot see it. I can see ducks1 and visit ducks1 no problem! So I don't understand why I can't see the launch. I'm ready to go just looking for neighbors to go with. Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello All,

Sorry been AOWL over the weekend and not been checking the forum.... Hope all who were looking to launch managed it successfully and not too many people got bumped down - My son had the iPhone and was launching spaceships by the dozen not realising that putting in points might bump people down from gold or silver...

What can I say he loves the animation of the launch and is only 4yrs old... :rolleyes:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hello All,

Sorry been AOWL over the weekend and not been checking the forum.... Hope all who were looking to launch managed it successfully and not too many people got bumped down - My son had the iPhone and was launching spaceships by the dozen not realising that putting in points might bump people down from gold or silver...

What can I say he loves the animation of the launch and is only 4yrs old... :rolleyes:
tdv

That's so funny, yeh, he joined my launch, I was grateful for the points too!

Hope you get a decent silver box of goodies.

I took this game from my son! :) He now has phone but says its too small compared to iPad.

HH

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
tdv

That's so funny, yeh, he joined my launch, I was grateful for the points too!

Hope you get a decent silver box of goodies.

I took this game from my son! :) He now has phone but says its too small compared to iPad.

HH
Happy Helen - you took the game fromyou son - Shame on you - :eek: now your addicted ! (y) PS I'm into a launch at the moment - just started.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hello All,

Oh boy do I understand that!!!!

Reactions: tdv

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hello All,

tdv

Thanks for the fuel and the fuel and the fuel, I wish I could do that ;)

How's your son? HH

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
tdv

Not sure if this is where to post, have jumped onto your launch.
Am happy for 3rd place onwards, am currently adding points.
Let me know as don't want to upset your neighbours if you have organised something!

Unless your son has your phone again..............;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi Happy Helen - welcome on board... nope I have not organised anything yet... The iPhone is at home - so yes it will be my son in charge (aren't they all:rolleyes: )

Feel free to put in as much or as little as you want, I left it at about 570+ points so gold is there if you want it - or just put in the bear minimum to get silver... I can complete it when I get some this evening (GMT 1900, currently 1500)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
07th March - Anyone up for another launch - I am currently in with 1098 points.... Gold is gone but 2 silvers and 3 bronze's are still up for grabs...

If you would like gold - tag me and I can kick of another launch...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Launch sucessfull... (2 two people getting silver) - thanks flip123 and HP

2nd launch of the day underway - I have 578 points in - so if needed gold is available....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom