Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
No you ar
3rd? How odd... Mine says you got second - right where I left you.... Wonder if this is another symptom of the launch stuff that people are mentioning. :confused:

Anyway, no problem... I usually just tag along on tdv launches... so it was fun to try and make one successful for a change. ;)
No you were right. I was 2nd. I was Bleary eyed when I looked at it this morning!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
All - just started a launch ... just lobbed in a PEB and a load of Main Stabalisers and it would be great to now get over the line with the rubbish stuff (including my overflowing Solid Fuel stock!). Anyone want to join and help me get over the line ... am going for gold on this one to get two photos in the vain attempt they will help towards me getting my Alien Legacy ...

Currently on 696/1600 with 23:57:08 left so plenty of time to get this one going ...

tdv, flip123, aartoo (I owe you a gold on the next one), JesperJ and anyone else - feel free to join!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi, just off to bed. Launch still solo and ticking over nicely at 962/1600 with 14hours left. Feel free to join anyone. Otherwise I will keep dumping in my rubbish stuff tomorrow morning and then finish it off at the last minute! However if someone wants to finish it sooner and get an easy 2nd feel free to go for it!

UPDATE: launch had occurred. LWAFC jumped in and put in the remaining points. Will be launching again soon if anyone is interested.

Cheers, Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Anyone want to participate in a launch today? I am still trying to get my Alien Legacy - 3 left to get!! 2 x Horsehead Nebula & 1 x Crab Nebula to get ....

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Launch veterans tdv , Pakman , greensmith and others .. i have a little issue with my 'join a launch' display. not sure if it is a glitch in the latest software or something else. Last week, if you recall my thread, i joined a Hyphen's (non-forum member) launch and thought that he/she abandoned the launch after putting in 44 points. I had to put up the balance and it was brutal. What actually happened was there were 2 Hyphen launches to join that are 20 seconds apart and i simply joined one. Hyphen was possibly adding points to the other launch. After exhausting my fuel and other items,i finally managed to build a small inventory and got the elusive wrist bands. This morning i was checking launches and i found Angry Bear again with 2 launches 20 second apart. I do not want to take another risk. Have you experienced such an event in the past and how did you deal with it?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Rsorour - Simple answer, if you can not make 1600 points on your own do not join someone with multiple launches... There is no easy way to detect which launch is the correct one... The reason there are multiple launches is because the original person has clicked on the launch pad too many times and was being a bit impatient...

Device
  1. iPad
I wondered why Angry Bear showed as having 2 launches. I wasn't sure whether to join, but will stay this one out. I am joining launches to get 2nd or 3rd as I am after the money rather than the alien legacies. I will work on those further down the line. I need to get some p.e.b.s to launch for first place I think.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I wondered why Angry Bear showed as having 2 launches. I wasn't sure whether to join, but will stay this one out. I am joining launches to get 2nd or 3rd as I am after the money rather than the alien legacies. I will work on those further down the line. I need to get some p.e.b.s to launch for first place I think.
Dee140157 see that you have joined mrsteapot's launch. Hope u can hold the #3 spot. You just don't get anything for 4th. lOL. Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
a small side note - I have just managed to build the 7th AL on my iPhone game - so I don't think the usual limit of 6 appears to apply to the current game...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Am starting a launch shortly, hoping to have 900 points in by the time I go to bed - going for Gold again! Just need 2 x Horsehead & 1 x Crab to get that AL ... only want one!!!

After that happy to help others by chucking in points for their launches.

If anyone wants to join me in this launch feel free to jump in!!

UPDATE - Started!!!! Now Launched!! (went with Gaming Swiftie 2&3 and LFAWC)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
Got a launch underway if anyone is interested. Only one other person in. 700+ points in so far.

Updating my signature soon, so please ignore for now. Thanks guys.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Got a launch underway if anyone is interested. Only one other person in. 700+ points in so far.

Updating my signature soon, so please ignore for now. Thanks guys.
Hi Scatterkat, You have a dubble launch (to inpatient when you started the launch) so I think it is to tricky to join... sorry

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
Hi Scatterkat, You have a dubble launch (to inpatient when you started the launch) so I think it is to tricky to join... sorry

I hadn't noticed anything strange. Will try being more patient next time... Lol. Looks like everything went off okay, but I have not been able to check on it since lift off.

Device
  1. iPad
I began a launch at silly o'clock here in the UK on Dee140147. (Insomnia strikes again!) Ducks1 has joined it, but if one more person would like to join for 3rd place then it should be an easy 3000 coins for someone.

I should add, I see that this has come up as a double launch too. This must be a new glitch if it is happening as often as it seems to be doing. The actual launches the first one. That is the one Ducks1 clicked if anyone wants to risk it. However we can complete it alone so it is not a problem.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Dee140157 ianda11 has joined your duplicate launch by the looks of it. Ducks1 isn't in it and you're showing as zero points. There are 2 other players Cioli and Rpf64 who have added 70 points between them. Looks like it'll fail because I can't add enough points with 14 hours to go.

Device
  1. iPad
Oh dear, these duplicate launches are starting to be a pain. I did not click twice so don't know why it happened. My launch has been and gone and I am awaiting the shuttle to land now. I cannot see the duplicate launch at all. I am sorry your attempt to join has failed. Unfortunately real life has got in the way this morning and I forgot about the launches.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
No worries. I think I'll have to check on here before I join a launch in future. It's the 2nd duplicate I've joined in the last few days. Fortunately the other one was successful so there's still some hope.

Btw, I was starting work at your "silly o'clock"! Lol

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, going to start a launch shortly, going for gold again as in my last launch I got two photos I didn't need!! :(
Should have in well over 900 points by the time I go to bed and will finish it off tomorrow unless someone wants to join and help me out overnight? Feel free to jump in anyone.

EDIT: Launch started (776/1600 with 23:55:34 left)!!

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom