Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
MartinGB
Hi, just joined the forum so I've not yet set my profile up regarding gifts etc. For some daft reason I decided to start a launch but I don't think I'll make it to 1600, I'm at around 750 with 10 hours left. How would I go about joining a launch? Many thanks

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
MartinGB

You can check with Aero, who is one of the moderators online at the mo.
You need a treadmill to start plus the other collections, as far as I know you have to start yours then a pop up screen appears asking if you want to start your own launch or join another.
By starting your own, neighbours can see this if they start a launch after you???

By tapping the join box, details appear of who has started a launch, you will know their username, how much time they have left
but not what points or how many are already there.

Does this make sense?

I joined Pakman as his launch had 19 hours to run, when I joined there was already 5 or more joined, I only added a few additions and the launch was complete.

The more participants the reduced amount you receive, eg if you launched ( successfully) on your own you will receive
6,000 coins, 150 fuel, plus towards collection for Space Alien. Even though I finished last with Pakman launch, I received
50 fuel and a large fuel tank. Sorry Pakman I should have checked with you before joining ;)

If I am incorrect another user will correct me I hope but this is what I have found in my limited experience ;)

The treadmill takes the longest however there are more opportunities when visiting neighbours now to gain drops
for this collection

:)

MartinGB[/

I joined [USER=1098]Pakman
as his launch had 19 hours to run, when I joined there was already 5 or more joined, I only added a few additions and the launch was complete.

The more participants the reduced amount you receive, eg if you launched ( successfully) on your own you will receive
6,000 coins, 150 fuel, plus towards collection for Space Alien. Even though I finished last with Pakman launch, I received
50 fuel and a large fuel tank. Sorry Pakman I should have checked with you before joining.
:)

No problem Happy Helen - the more the merrier. I have full compliment of AL buildings.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, just started a launch on iPhone but as usual I got the "None of your neighbours has a launch in progress ..." so had to start alone.
Been collecting a lot of items since my last launch so have 520/1800 so far and loads of time to use up all the solid fuel (as I have 23+ hours left) so I will be fine but join if you want/can.

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Just kicked a launch off ... me and tdv (TDVCRApple2) are in so far 1234 points with 23:45 left so will succeed. If anyone needs a training center or just wants a low points launch feel free to jump in and chuck a few points in and it should be an imminent launch.

Launch completed now ... thanks all for the help: tdv, JesperJ, aartoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom