Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
tdv and Pakman..... lesson learned friends ...lesson learned !!!my journey to the end will be soooooo slow :sleep:
What did i get myself into????? now that i will be exhausting all my launch ready items, i will be looking for you guys in future launches .....hehehe:sneaky:

Pakman tdv , I just joined your launch Pakman. It won't take long to launch as there are 4 of us in it! I wouldn't have joined if I had realised. Someone called Wacky has gone into the lead, and I have pushed you into 4 th place, sorry. I don't mind being third though so can hold off adding fuel if you prefer, except it would mean my friend billsnj losing out to me if I come 3rd. Don't want to be 4 th though!

No problem Dee140157 - we have now launched and I think you got 3rd with billsnj 4th. Not sure who Wacky is but they threw in a quick c700 points so looks like they wanted that 1st place and I didn't have the heart to throw in a PEB at the end ;). At this rate I'll never use up these solid fuels - all well never mind - they can all stay in my warehouse along with the other bits of tat.

tdv and Pakman..... lesson learned friends ...lesson learned !!!my journey to the end will be soooooo slow :sleep:
What did i get myself into????? now that i will be exhausting all my launch ready items, i will be looking for you guys in future launches .....hehehe:sneaky:

Best of luck - hope you get it launched. Tag me when you are ready and I'll try to assist best I can.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Pakman tdv , I just joined your launch Pakman. It won't take long to launch as there are 4 of us in it! I wouldn't have joined if I had realised. Someone called Wacky has gone into the lead, and I have pushed you into 4 th place, sorry. I don't mind being third though so can hold off adding fuel if you prefer, except it would mean my friend billsnj losing out to me if I come 3rd. Don't want to be 4 th though!
Dee140157 Pakman Wow that was a strange launch - one minute I'm in either 2nd/3rd -no problem(y) - I can live with that - as it was Pakman's launch - then wow I'm 4th and the launch is over.:cool: -- Bill -

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Dee140157 Pakman Wow that was a strange launch - one minute I'm in either 2nd/3rd -no problem(y) - I can live with that - as it was Pakman's launch - then wow I'm 4th and the launch is over.:cool: -- Bill -

oops... that might have been my fault... too gun ho with PEB's.... - I do normally check if anyone specifically has asked for gold or silver...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Gdog - nevery mind - I joined anyway and noticed you were only 30 points short - so threw them in... hope it was ok?

Anyone else up for a launch? please let me know if you need gold...

Device
  1. iPad
Help, ducks1 started a launch by accident. I was so excited I got my final butterfly, my fingers started doing things without my brain engaging. I have nowhere near enough fuel to finish it, so if anyone can jump in and take over that would be great.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Help, ducks1 started a launch by accident. I was so excited I got my final butterfly, my fingers started doing things without my brain engaging. I have nowhere near enough fuel to finish it, so if anyone can jump in and take over that would be great.
Dee140157 Pakman tdv - Dee tried to join Duck1's launch. Saw the launch and taped it - it lite up and I selected join. But NG - It didn't join and started my own launch. So I'm in trouble too !! Bill (Help???)

Device
  1. iPad
Oh dear what a pair we are. Here's hoping some seasoned launchers come along. tdv can you help either of us?

I am off to bed now, it is sleep time for me on this side of the pond. But I see a few friends have joined my launch. By morning hopefully we will be able to launch. But I can do no more tonight. Night all.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Oh dear what a pair we are. Here's hoping some seasoned launchers come along. tdv can you help either of us?

I am off to bed now, it is sleep time for me on this side of the pond. But I see a few friends have joined my launch. By morning hopefully we will be able to launch. But I can do no more tonight. Night all.
Dee140157 Glad you got help !!! Hope I can find someone -- Bill Nite Nite sleep tight (y)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Dee140157 - The Ducks1 launch should be able to make it now... I've put in a fair amount tonight and I can put in a little more tomorrow if needed. But we currently stand at 1496/1600 with ~19 hours left to go. :)

FYI to those on the launch: I don't care about placing... I'm just trying to ensure a successful launch (and attempting to keep Ducks1 in the top 3). So, please feel free to surpass either of my games if you so desire.

Device
  1. iPad
Dee140157 - The Ducks1 launch should be able to make it now... I've put in a fair amount tonight and I can put in a little more tomorrow if needed. But we currently stand at 1496/1600 with ~19 hours left to go. :)

FYI to those on the launch: I don't care about placing... I'm just trying to ensure a successful launch (and attempting to keep Ducks1 in the top 3). So, please feel free to surpass either of my games if you so desire.

Thank you so much. I got 3rd place and was relieved the launch was not wasted. I will try and return the favour when I can. .

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
3rd? How odd... Mine says you got second - right where I left you.... Wonder if this is another symptom of the launch stuff that people are mentioning. :confused:

Anyway, no problem... I usually just tag along on tdv launches... so it was fun to try and make one successful for a change. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom