Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s bad mood 2018

Finished the first two items easily. Snow globes on other hand are impossible to find. I have 6 facilities and only one collection done...better pick up.
Don’t give up. Those 9 and something days should be enough. But don’t forget to visit the facilities as close to the 1:30h period as possible.

Just did my collection on buildings and got 3 globes. That was a first getting that many at once lol
My 3rd game, Crescnt3, went 2 days with zero snowglobe drops, then this morning, got 2 the first time, then 2 more the 2nd time I collected. Of course, they weren't the ones I needed, but it's hopeful, nevertheless. :):):) Fingers crossed this rate keeps up.

I am trying to completed in 3 accounts before the event finish :cool:
giphy.gif

How come all the destinations for this event have a "Snowstorm" and are costing me an extra 60% in fuel to fly to them now??
Just the way it works. They started out normal, then went to +10%, then 30%, now 60%, and I think last time this event happened, it finished up as +100%. One of the positives of the way GI runs events these days is that there are lets say around six or eight different things they can target you to do, and they pick three per event, so there's a bit of variety. Some events like this have "special" destinations, others don't have any flying at all! Some need you to land guest planes, some need you to collect from city buildings and/or build special structures.

A long time ago, the events were repetitive, formulaic, and well, boring, but they have improved. Most also repeat every 1-2 years so if you don't complete it one year, you have a headstart with resources ready the next year. I've been playing for nearly two years now, and at first I found the events a real struggle, but with a combination of accumulated resources and a bit more experience and firepower, they're mostly very doable.

For technical reasons I had to change my device yesterday.
Installed Airportcity on my new tablet and it asked right away if the current game supposed to transfered to the new device.
It worked perfect within seconds but...
... the score of Santa's bad mood was not transfered.
I was on a good way but now I am happy that the game transfer worked flawless, so I carry on playing the standard game.

Good Luck for all of you!

Top Bottom