Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s bad mood 2018

Not according collection descriptions.

But, for me, you could have up to 6 snow facilities, with a time delay of 1h30.
They may require to be connected often...
Sure, but to have them you also need drops from event destinations... and that may require some bonus to be activated... I never know which one is better...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
my experience with snow melting facilities...
I have one since the beginning of the event, and the second a few hours later...
Wow, how did you manage that? I've flown about 40 flights to the event destinations and I am only 20% of the way to getting my first snow melting facility :(. In other words, I've only gotten 1 drop of the 5 needed.

Wow, how did you manage that? I've flown about 40 flights to the event destinations and I am only 20% of the way to getting my first snow melting facility :(. In other words, I've only gotten 1 drop of the 5 needed.
Spyglass. There’s no doubt you’re running behind expectation though, you’re due some luck. But I’d definitely do one of the bonuses.

I did 130 flights to get to six.

I had one from 2016 and a few leftovers. I needed only one item to complete the second one.

I had one from 2016 and a few leftovers. I needed only one item to complete the second one.
This was the first time playing this event on Crescent3. My biggest problem was getting enough shovels and warming drinks to fly to the event destinations. I got 1 snow melting facility yesterday, and once I got enough warming drinks, using spyglass and instant return, I was able to build another 4 in a 30 minute period this morning. Now if they would just drop something, I'd be a happy camper. :D

I have one Science Park close to my 2 Planetariums - send f/r to: user12345678

D7058880-F4F7-48BE-9B03-935BC23705CC.jpeg
hello who have science park for visiting?

Last edited:
Top Bottom