Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s bad mood 2018

Thank you, @uschu @Husam
so I will use this way. It was unclear for me how ithis limit was handled during the transfer.

I will keep an eye on this for a few days.
Due to a number of Map flights today, I went down to 90x F20.
I guess I will get some more of those from my friends the next few days.
We will see than if it goes above 100 again.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I noticed that. By chance I finished this collection.
But no way to collect globes for next year.
Now, I have troubles with "in the snow ". No conveyor since the begining of the event and I am using spy glssses.

I will keep an eye on this for a few days.
Due to a number of Map flights today, I went down to 90x F20.
I guess I will get some more of those from my friends the next few days.
We will see than if it goes above 100 again.

Happy New Year Everybody.

I am now back to 102 of the F20.
So, I thing that I kept the unlimited storage.

Just have to try and log in as much as possible for next 28hours. Dont lose hope yet
We are into final day
good luck.png

This has been one of the most frustrating events yet since I started playing 2-1/2 years ago. I’ve needed 3 Snowy Owls for a week. Then finally got one in each of the past two days. I’ve got 6 snow melting facilities and about 4-5 more taps on each to get that last owl before the event ends.

Drop rates are horrible. On my main game they only got better after I completed the event. I can probably open a snow global store can become rich if using my main game.

I can understand seldom and very seldom, but none at all is ridiculous. Then to top the poor drop, GI tries to lure you to spend $10USD for 35 random collection items. Kept my money in my pocket this time. Hope it doesn’t cost me completing the event, but if it does, oh well.

Top Bottom