Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

It's not harder, it's basically just not going to happen. There's no way to do this challenge from scratch without spending cash on buildings or kits.

I started from scratch (guess I had a couple dozen whistles and tags already) and didn’t build my main stage for 3-4 days. I’m one item from finishing.

We’ve all been there with the drops. Given all the events recently I’ve finished in 2-3 days I’m glad this one is a hit kore challenging.

I believe I will not finish either if the current trend keeps up.

upload_2018-7-28_16-59-46.png

I'm on Windows and am not going to finish either. Had a few items left over from last time, but can't get the drops from the stage. Still need 4 collections (3 of one item and 4 of another but have 9 and 10 of the other 3 items). Very frustrating. Can't be at my computer every half hour to click but have still done my best with it. In the same position on my other game too.

@wydaho I was very sad and set the alarm on my phone for every 30 minutes, I managed to get 3 collections in just over a day - then after I got them, I completed the collection twice more in 3 hours! the drop rate can increase at the end, so I have everything crossed for you.
good luck.png

i need one item to comlete 2nd task but can't get whistles View attachment 14646 View attachment 14647
It's not so easy to get a Tent drop but a) have you tried adding Whistle or any shortened version to your name? and b) do you visit neighbors tent daily? With only one item left and 1 or 2 times to visit your neighbors your chances seem pretty fair.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Still getting gramophones far more than anything else, needed 3 record players 2 days ago, still need 3 record players now and only have 14 hours left (assuming I sleep for 6)…. It's just not going to happen is it?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Still getting gramophones far more than anything else, needed 3 record players 2 days ago, still need 3 record players now and only have 14 hours left (assuming I sleep for 6)…. It's just not going to happen is it?
nostalgia.png

@wydaho I was very sad and set the alarm on my phone for every 30 minutes, I managed to get 3 collections in just over a day - then after I got them, I completed the collection twice more in 3 hours! the drop rate can increase at the end, so I have everything crossed for you.
View attachment 14642
Thanks, Ralphy! Unfortunately I got one drop this morning (of one of the items I already had) but then lost a different item. Sure makes it hard to complete! Just like alliance tasks.

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB
It's not so easy to get a Tent drop but a) have you tried adding Whistle or any shortened version to your name? and b) do you visit neighbors tent daily? With only one item left and 1 or 2 times to visit your neighbors your chances seem pretty fair.
added to my name in the beginning of the event. visiting nighbers everyday wuth low drops from nighbrs tents like 1 per nighber. and today last day of event i think i am not going to make it/

Top Bottom