Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

Thursday. Friday they can sort out problems. Leave us to it for the weekend!
Lol. What was the one last year that had a huge bug in making it un-playable and everyone went mad over the weekend before a new code came out that was like "Chill Pill" after everyone hassled the developers?

I'm actually appreciating a week off. Gives me a chance to see what my "natural" pax flow is when I'm only flying on auto-replenishing fuel and resources.

Lol. What was the one last year that had a huge bug in making it un-playable and everyone went mad over the weekend before a new code came out that was like "Chill Pill" after everyone hassled the developers?

I'm actually appreciating a week off. Gives me a chance to see what my "natural" pax flow is when I'm only flying on auto-replenishing fuel and resources.
Curse of the Valley of the Kings. The only event I've put full efforts towards and failed.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

totally agree ! one week off is really good ! I wish there will be at least an other just after this one !

Top Bottom