Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

Well, I will not complete this event ! too difficult for me ...
grumpy.jpg
sorry.gif

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Very well done to those whom have completed or are very near to it. Full admission, yeah I did gain the Stage straight away but I didn't complete it last year either, I used what was left in my Warehouse. The stage was finished straight away this year but to no advantage whatsoever, no alarms set etc. This game relies on us buying Greenies (sometimes ;)) Good luck to all with or without them :sneaky:(y).

Last edited:
Hate to bring bad news, but it is not going to get easier until Back to School. If the next two events are what I think they are, they are going to be ruff, unless you got a lot of fuel.
Agreed, I didn't do Rock, Wonderland or Aliens last year, but pretty confident of three badges and absolutely no fuel reserves left at the end of it this time around.

Off the top of your head...does Alice in Wonderland have special destinations? I'm pretty sure Aliens had 2-3 last year, but not a full set of 9, can't remember the other one.

Event itself completed for me some time ago, but I’ve just picked up my 20th star for the special destinations which I’m pretty proud of, and I reckon was about the maximum possible for my fleet. Fingers crossed for getting the remaining 7 stars this time next year!
20 is impressive. I got 14 and pretty much was flying nonstop. I didn’t have enough time to try and 3 Star above Jets and didnt want to speed up flights

Agreed, I didn't do Rock, Wonderland or Aliens last year, but pretty confident of three badges and absolutely no fuel reserves left at the end of it this time around.

Off the top of your head...does Alice in Wonderland have special destinations? I'm pretty sure Aliens had 2-3 last year, but not a full set of 9, can't remember the other one.
They both do. Unless they added some, the UFO event had 4. The Wonderland event had more than 4.

Everyone will need fuel for Area 51 flights, and for Wonderland, players who did the event and still have card hangers can spend the entire event collecting the collections, however newer players it may take them a week just to get the plane of hearts, then will have to use a Spy Glass or Bowl of Riches.

Last edited:

It Came From Outer Space
Tunguska
Roswell
Bermuda
Area 51

Down the Rabbit Hole
Cheltenham
Chichester
Lichfeld
Durham
Salisbury
Bradford
Wonderland

20 is impressive. I got 14 and pretty much was flying nonstop. I didn’t have enough time to try and 3 Star above Jets and didnt want to speed up flights
I did a lot of speeding up Jumbo/PDelta/Giant, but my condors & deltas got there on their own. Aside from my alliance tasks, I don't think I've flown anywhere else for a fortnight though.

Benfly123 said:
They both do. Unless they added some, the UFO event had 4. The Wonderland event had more than 4. Everyone will need fuel for Area 51 flights, and for Wonderland, players who did the event and still have card hangers can spend the entire event collecting the collections, however newer players it may take them a week just to get the plane of hearts, then will have to use a Spy Glass or Bowl of Riches.
Ugh. I think I have a couple of the egg buildings knocking around in my warehouse, but I'm going to have to put my fuelsaving for map runs on the backburner AGAIN.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hate to bring bad news, but it is not going to get easier until Back to School. If the next two events are what I think they are, they are going to be ruff, unless you got a lot of fuel.

Thank you for this bad news !! Ah ah !

Maybe I will focus more on the event in order to complete them !
I read the guide of It Came From Outter Space and there are a lot of thing to do !!

Device
  1. Android
What happens to an Event flight started prior to Event conclusion, yet arrives after Event concludes?
Obviously, no drum sticks.
In 4h 5m, will have an answer...

The Fireworks appeared to conclude the Event.
The Flight did not get LOST.:p
It still indicates Indio.
It will land in 90m and credit that route.

Good to know for future Events, a way to buy extra time.
Just launch flights prior to end of Event.
Might make the difference, if attempting to gain a STAR.:woot:

Top Bottom