Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

ah ok !So, I will keep flying turboprop and Jet for the moment ! Bigger plane seem to be difficults !

Just as another data point I flew about 40k passengers yesterday without need for an alarm clock because of my magic garden. I did use a family ticket bonus though to help ‘goose’ the number. I had just enough passengers to finish 3 starring the Ancient Greece (Jumbo) adventure destinations and get my 4th temple and 4th Louvre

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Just as another data point I flew about 40k passengers yesterday without need for an alarm clock because of my magic garden. I did use a family ticket bonus though to help ‘goose’ the number. I had just enough passengers to finish 3 starring the Ancient Greece (Jumbo) adventure destinations and get my 4th temple and 4th Louvre

Wooow ! I feel I am far from complete this !

Bragging rights.
radius 5. RADIUS 5!

It's the most useful event reward since half a year or more. If you want +10%, you can buy a labyrinth garden right away. But if you want to stack the bonuses up to +200%, you need more radius, not more %%.
Might I get a look at an area where of your city that has big % bonuses for passengers?

I have my bonus buildings spread out for beautification but maybe that’s an error on my part...

Might I get a look at an area where of your city that has big % bonuses for passengers?

I have my bonus buildings spread out for beautification but maybe that’s an error on my part...
We all play different, there is no right or wrong. I am a bit of a perfectionist, and always want my city to look right - so I hate roads that don't connect, and have residential and commercial separate, retail together, leisure together etc. I miss out on some small % gains, but I prefer my airport my way!

Have sent an invite if you would like to connect
people.png

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
We all play different, there is no right or wrong. I am a bit of a perfectionist, and always want my city to look right - so I hate roads that don't connect, and have residential and commercial separate, retail together, leisure together etc. I miss out on some small % gains, but I prefer my airport my way!

View attachment 14594
Agreed, Please add me as a neighbour friend code in sig. :notworthy:;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
All but given up on this. Still collecting from the stage but with 3 days to go I still have to find 3 record players and 2 VT radios. Will be the first event I have missed completion since I started the game!

Have loads of spare gramophones and phonographs if any one wants to swap....

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

View attachment 14594

Your city is beautiful :D ! I would like to live there ! but there are too much planes, and it is too much noisy ! ah ah :D !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I am going to need a serious intervention - first, my stage hasn't dropped a thing since this morning's first tap, and then, I have over 5 of everything except not a single gramophone so I don't even have one Woodstock nostalgia completed!:cry::cry::cry:

Goog luck ! !

I need one combination radio... I hope it will drop !

But, I need 8 items of the first collection, I will fly to Woodstock this weekend, but I don't know if it will be enough !

Goog luck ! !

I need one combination radio... I hope it will drop !

But, I need 8 items of the first collection, I will fly to Woodstock this weekend, but I don't know if it will be enough !
Fly to Woodstock, buy a Bowl of Riches just before your planes arrive (or activate a Spy Glass, if you have one), collect, send your planes again and if necessary use fuel for instant return. Drop items from flights are manageable and you should not fail due to them.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Fly to Woodstock, buy a Bowl of Riches just before your planes arrive (or activate a Spy Glass, if you have one), collect, send your planes again and if necessary use fuel for instant return. Drop items from flights are manageable and you should not fail due to them.

thanks for advice @Pit1024 :D ! Those are good ideas :D !

So, I hope I will have my missing item of Woodstock nostalgia !

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
One of the best things for me is using the Pilots Manual, 100 drumsticks, to double experience points for all activities. Activate before I land all my planes and before I visit neighbours and collect completed collections. A useful bonus.
P

One of the best things for me is using the Pilots Manual, 100 drumsticks, to double experience points for all activities. Activate before I land all my planes and before I visit neighbours and collect completed collections. A useful bonus.
P
A bit better proposal to you is to NOT collect any collections during the event, to activate Pilots Manual on the last day of the event and then to go and collect all collections in one session - all exp pts will be doubled.

Top Bottom