Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next Update — 5.9

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wkmmgo
Username
Vha-Laudzy
Hey all!

I'm glad you all seem to like Cinemania as it is indeed an easy event for a relaxed playthrough, and I'm sure many of you will be done with it within a couple of days. A quick tip: hit 'Complete' when you're done, as the feature that does it for you if all conditions are met when time expires is currently broken. We'll fix it for next update, but if you forget to do that, you'll have to retrieve your reward building through the support team.

I know you have many suggestions for future development of Airport City, and I assure you we're listening to them both through App Store/Google Play reviews, Facebook page and forum comments (and yes, I'll get to my inbox here a bit later). We also gather non-personal stats of your actual gameplay to eliminate any bottlenecks you encounter and that indirect feedback also influences future development greatly (say, if many people use a certain feature we give a higher priority to its improvement than we might otherwise). That said, obviously we have our own plans as well, and many big features take months to develop behind the doors while we deliver you monthly updates.

At this moment we have roughly three regular updates left in 2017 in October, November and December besides the occasional tech updates if needed. Plenty of special limited time events are coming your way, including a completely new one: short and an extremely hard one with a good reward for high level players that wanted 'a true challenge'.

download

5.9 is coming late next week (that's an estimate, not a promise — the release schedule always depends on how well our QA goes). The highlights of the update are:
  • Quests. They're all now in a single quest book except special events, and don't take away your screen space — and we've reworked them on early levels so it's easier to understand where you're going.
  • General UI. We'll finally save your preferred level of zoom across the game and you'll see more of a city and less of UI depending on your zoom level.
  • Video ads. We're introducing new ways to get stuff for free like visiting your 'Zzz' neighbors and getting a guaranteed item drop from guest planes.
  • Weather conditions. The chances to get any weather conditions, both good and bad, are going to be significantly reduced for all flights, and if you don't do anything they'll dissappear automatically after some time. Tap the weather condition icon to see the exact time left.
6.0 is coming in November and it'll have a big new thing you've asked us to do for quite some time. Try to guess which one it is! (it's not a mission to Mars, though).

Cheers!
M pretty sure it will have a way to communicate with one another.jst a thought.lol

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
Small thing but would be very usefull, When a plane is in repair and you select "speed up" and see the repair item required to speed up, be nice if it showed the available quantity of the item in the warehouse so a quick decision could be made if it's worth it. If you only have a few available you might skip this speed up and know you need to get more of that repair item.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
This is a bit of a rant, so read on at your own risk.

Well, I would like to see the drop rates for planetariums improved, as that is the only way I get the items I need for my space launches. I have nearly reached 100 green launches. I visit my neighbors with planetariums as I don't have any of my own. Even so it can take a week before I have enough items to be sure that I can launch without help.

The other improvement I would like to see is more reasonable requirements for flights in alliances. I can't make any progress (get alliance points) because I can only do one of the 3 tasks in a given week. I maybe have to kick out the other members of my alliance because none of them are contributing. They are low level users, so that might have something to do with it. I hesitate to do that, though, but I think I may have to.

As for an in game chat or message capability, yes that would be helpful. Facebook is not. (Enough said on that.) If you have joined a launch, then I think you should be able to communicate with other participants. The same should be true of alliances.

I am at level 75 and Airport City is plenty challenging (another word for frustrating as well as annoying) right now. I don't know how any of the really powerful players got where they are now. I have looked that the mega cities that they have and I am blown away by them.Maybe they play the game a heck of a lot more than I do. I have 11 planes and a fully expanded reserve hanger (full of turboprop planes) and I can't keep up with all the various flights (regular and adventure) that I need to complete. I suspect that the low drop rates (very seldom = only during a total solar eclipse that passes over your home), are a big part of my difficulties. I have not figured out when to use the bonuses, and because most of them are shorter than my long term flights, I don't see how they can even be used successfully.

As for the update to the weather events, I sure hope the change to let them 'time out' is implemented quickly. I found that weather events has not really added much to the game. It is just an annoying hurdle to have to jump over when trying to make any progress in the game.

Maybe things will improve for me when I can move from green to blue and then red launches. It sure takes a very long time to make such progress though. I am still saving up money for my first Thunderbird jet.

Hey all!

I'm glad you all seem to like Cinemania as it is indeed an easy event for a relaxed playthrough, and I'm sure many of you will be done with it within a couple of days. A quick tip: hit 'Complete' when you're done, as the feature that does it for you if all conditions are met when time expires is currently broken. We'll fix it for next update, but if you forget to do that, you'll have to retrieve your reward building through the support team.

I know you have many suggestions for future development of Airport City, and I assure you we're listening to them both through App Store/Google Play reviews, Facebook page and forum comments (and yes, I'll get to my inbox here a bit later). We also gather non-personal stats of your actual gameplay to eliminate any bottlenecks you encounter and that indirect feedback also influences future development greatly (say, if many people use a certain feature we give a higher priority to its improvement than we might otherwise). That said, obviously we have our own plans as well, and many big features take months to develop behind the doors while we deliver you monthly updates.

At this moment we have roughly three regular updates left in 2017 in October, November and December besides the occasional tech updates if needed. Plenty of special limited time events are coming your way, including a completely new one: short and an extremely hard one with a good reward for high level players that wanted 'a true challenge'.

download

5.9 is coming late next week (that's an estimate, not a promise — the release schedule always depends on how well our QA goes). The highlights of the update are:
  • Quests. They're all now in a single quest book except special events, and don't take away your screen space — and we've reworked them on early levels so it's easier to understand where you're going.
  • General UI. We'll finally save your preferred level of zoom across the game and you'll see more of a city and less of UI depending on your zoom level.
  • Video ads. We're introducing new ways to get stuff for free like visiting your 'Zzz' neighbors and getting a guaranteed item drop from guest planes.
  • Weather conditions. The chances to get any weather conditions, both good and bad, are going to be significantly reduced for all flights, and if you don't do anything they'll dissappear automatically after some time. Tap the weather condition icon to see the exact time left.
6.0 is coming in November and it'll have a big new thing you've asked us to do for quite some time. Try to guess which one it is! (it's not a mission to Mars, though).

Cheers!

Hi, Just a quick suggestion. Split screen will really come in handy specially for iPad players. Also send you some ideas in message when you can please check them. Thanks in advance and keep the great work

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
Small thing but would be very usefull, When a plane is in repair and you select "speed up" and see the repair item required to speed up, be nice if it showed the available quantity of the item in the warehouse so a quick decision could be made if it's worth it. If you only have a few available you might skip this speed up and know you need to get more of that repair item.
We used to have this feature but GI took it out some time ago. I never heard why, but yes, it really would be helpful.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
maybe it is going to be to raise the tree drop to more than 1 drop in 100,000 trees? or remove the idiotic 100 item limit for those who have it??? or maybe make planetariums worth more again so I do not feel like I wasted $$$ on greenies to purchase them??? Thought not :(

D

Deleted member 5399

What I wish to see, is that we now can list neighbors, favorites, and even fellow teammates, (alliances); in alphabetical order.
So why can we not as alliance leaders see the list of prospects for our team, also in alphabetical order?
LOL I have the maximum amount of neighbors in my main game where headquarters is stationed and often I have to scroll slowly to find the person I'm thinking of inviting.
It's wither that or slow the scroll bar down so I can see the names. The thing scrolls fast than credits for a movie or TV show.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I would like to see the option to also list neighbours who gifted you in alphabetical order, according to their name, in the incoming-gift section.

Imo this would be great for AC-players that use excel in order to keep track of gifting.

I would like to see the option to also list neighbours who gifted you in alphabetical order, according to their name, in the incoming-gift section.

Imo this would be great for AC-players that use excel in order to keep track of gifting.
NO! Gi did that awhile back and that was terrrible! If you give gifts back in order of how they were sent to you, this throws it all out of whack. You go away for a few days and you have 3 or 4 gifts from the same people in a row, it was a headache!!

Michael

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pkxomv
Username
Mikeyb
All good updates, I particularly like the guaranteed drop of guest planes, That should hopefully create more coins as I spend a good chunk of my day landing guest planes.
Also love the videos, Keep them if poss.
and like previously mentioned I think we need a way to communicate to those helping with launches.
Otherwise, Good effort

All good updates, I particularly like the guaranteed drop of guest planes, That should hopefully create more coins as I spend a good chunk of my day landing guest planes.
Also love the videos, Keep them if poss.
and like previously mentioned I think we need a way to communicate to those helping with launches.
Otherwise, Good effort
Videos on the windows platform would be fab so we can earn greenies on an equal footing!

Love the thought of buying things of each other, that would be great!

Game wise, something really new like a cargo centre of some sort?

Top Bottom