Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next Update — 5.9

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey all!

I'm glad you all seem to like Cinemania as it is indeed an easy event for a relaxed playthrough, and I'm sure many of you will be done with it within a couple of days. A quick tip: hit 'Complete' when you're done, as the feature that does it for you if all conditions are met when time expires is currently broken. We'll fix it for next update, but if you forget to do that, you'll have to retrieve your reward building through the support team.

I know you have many suggestions for future development of Airport City, and I assure you we're listening to them both through App Store/Google Play reviews, Facebook page and forum comments (and yes, I'll get to my inbox here a bit later). We also gather non-personal stats of your actual gameplay to eliminate any bottlenecks you encounter and that indirect feedback also influences future development greatly (say, if many people use a certain feature we give a higher priority to its improvement than we might otherwise). That said, obviously we have our own plans as well, and many big features take months to develop behind the doors while we deliver you monthly updates.

At this moment we have roughly three regular updates left in 2017 in October, November and December besides the occasional tech updates if needed. Plenty of special limited time events are coming your way, including a completely new one: short and an extremely hard one with a good reward for high level players that wanted 'a true challenge'.

download

5.9 is coming late next week (that's an estimate, not a promise — the release schedule always depends on how well our QA goes). The highlights of the update are:
  • Quests. They're all now in a single quest book except special events, and don't take away your screen space — and we've reworked them on early levels so it's easier to understand where you're going.
  • General UI. We'll finally save your preferred level of zoom across the game and you'll see more of a city and less of UI depending on your zoom level.
  • Video ads. We're introducing new ways to get stuff for free like visiting your 'Zzz' neighbors and getting a guaranteed item drop from guest planes.
  • Weather conditions. The chances to get any weather conditions, both good and bad, are going to be significantly reduced for all flights, and if you don't do anything they'll dissappear automatically after some time. Tap the weather condition icon to see the exact time left.
6.0 is coming in November and it'll have a big new thing you've asked us to do for quite some time. Try to guess which one it is! (it's not a mission to Mars, though).

Cheers!

Hey all!

I'm glad you all seem to like Cinemania as it is indeed an easy event for a relaxed playthrough, and I'm sure many of you will be done with it within a couple of days. A quick tip: hit 'Complete' when you're done, as the feature that does it for you if all conditions are met when time expires is currently broken. We'll fix it for next update, but if you forget to do that, you'll have to retrieve your reward building through the support team.

I know you have many suggestions for future development of Airport City, and I assure you we're listening to them both through App Store/Google Play reviews, Facebook page and forum comments (and yes, I'll get to my inbox here a bit later). We also gather non-personal stats of your actual gameplay to eliminate any bottlenecks you encounter and that indirect feedback also influences future development greatly (say, if many people use a certain feature we give a higher priority to its improvement than we might otherwise). That said, obviously we have our own plans as well, and many big features take months to develop behind the doors while we deliver you monthly updates.

At this moment we have roughly three regular updates left in 2017 in October, November and December besides the occasional tech updates if needed. Plenty of special limited time events are coming your way, including a completely new one: short and an extremely hard one with a good reward for high level players that wanted 'a true challenge'.

download

5.9 is coming late next week (that's an estimate, not a promise — the release schedule always depends on how well our QA goes). The highlights of the update are:
  • Quests. They're all now in a single quest book except special events, and don't take away your screen space — and we've reworked them on early levels so it's easier to understand where you're going.
  • General UI. We'll finally save your preferred level of zoom across the game and you'll see more of a city and less of UI depending on your zoom level.
  • Video ads. We're introducing new ways to get stuff for free like visiting your 'Zzz' neighbors and getting a guaranteed item drop from guest planes.
  • Weather conditions. The chances to get any weather conditions, both good and bad, are going to be significantly reduced for all flights, and if you don't do anything they'll dissappear automatically after some time. Tap the weather condition icon to see the exact time left.
6.0 is coming in November and it'll have a big new thing you've asked us to do for quite some time. Try to guess which one it is! (it's not a mission to Mars, though).

Cheers!
Thanks

Hey all!

download

Cheers!

Wow nice... do we have a date ?!

Hey all!

download

Cheers!
Hey all!

download

Cheers!
Hey all!

Please tell more about your last comment surprise update, we can guess what it is ????? we been asking for loads of things that will be interesting

download

Cheers!

Whats the surprise update, you can guess what it is ????

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hey all!

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing the road map on future development! It is greatly appreciated and exciting!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Free2Play, sorry Ivan for adding you, but i've got a question, which also concerns Android players with an older device.
The updates which are planned to the end of the year: Can a device with Android 4.2.2 handle the updates????
Two of my devices (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) run on 4.2.2, so it's important for me to know!!
Thanks for sharing the info and i'm looking forward to your answer and offcourse the updates!!!

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-

Cheers!

If not Mars...
Level 12 Town Hall, Terminal & Control Tower... and more new levels?
Thanks for the heads up, Ivan.
Looking forward to the future updates,
Jay

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Weather conditions. The chances to get any weather conditions, both good and bad, are going to be significantly reduced for all flights, and if you don't do anything they'll dissappear automatically after some time. Tap the weather condition icon to see the exact time left

Ahhh finally.. one of the things we can wholeheartedly like.

As for the new v6 feature, my guess would be a new Heliport feature, or in-game chat menu for players' interaction. Please don't say Space Anomaly.. :dead:

Top Bottom